• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

jakncoke

Banned
Thread is permanently derailed for the rest of the evening.

VCwtZoo.gif

Time for you to suck at games?

I had plans to but my wife's first triathlon is next Sunday so I had to bow out. Fucking valve and their inability to schedule this shit more than two months out. So annoying.

Silver lining would be that it seems like this thing is sticking around. Next year.

I might go myself in a year or two once I get a bit more settled at my work.

eznark

Banned
Silver lining would be that it seems like this thing is sticking around. Next year.

I might go myself in a year or two once I get a bit more settled at my work.

I'll definitely go next year. I'm only skipping it because it's her first real triathlon and that won't happen again!

Fuck me if Valve schedules it during whichever Ironman she decides to do in 2015....

Konka

Banned
I'll definitely go next year. I'm only skipping it because it's her first real triathlon and that won't happen again!

Fuck me if Valve schedules it during whichever Ironman she decides to do in 2015....

And just think, you'll become a honorary virgin.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Gamestop has all three Uncharted games for $10 so I just picked them up and will go on a Uncharted marathon after I'm done with this refreshing Green Tea Frappuchino at Starbucks.

The girl at GameStop was pretty cool. Right from the get go I told her I want all my cases pristine and to include manuals. Otherwise no sale. She was cool about it and got me three cases that did not even have stickers on them.

I played a little of UC1, found it to be great but got into a Dark Souls addiction so never went back.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Gamestop has all three Uncharted games for $10 so I just picked them up and will go on a Uncharted marathon after I'm done with this refreshing Green Tea Frappuchino at Starbucks.

The girl at GameStop was pretty cool. Right from the get go I told her I want all my cases pristine and to include manuals. Otherwise no sale. She was cool about it and got me three cases that did not even have stickers on them.

I played a little of UC1, found it to be great but got into a Dark Souls addiction so never went back.

I imagine people will do anything for you so long as you shut up about Stafford.

cajunator

Banned
I went to chik fil a today.

Huge mistake, holy shit

I just did but it was nearly dead because it was late evening. Best time to go!

So, this would appeal to you?

tumblr_lwjg74vozW1qkpdxvo1_500.jpg

Hmmm. Yes.

Uc2 is the best. Its so far above the other two its pretty ridiculous.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Adrian Peterson ‏@AdrianPeterson 16m

When LJ was drafted out Of HS, I became a Cleveland fan, I was a Jr in HS! But When he left... I left TOO! Now I'm a Cavs fan again!

jakncoke

Banned
As the Pirates are ruining my night, this fucker comes into my house. Waiting for Godzilla to come as well for a remake of Godzilla vs. Mothra

6YGSIyz.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
larger-matthew-stafford-ring.png

The NFLs first couple.

Just a nice night out with his wife to be, no cocaine like Manziel or sexual assault charges like Kaep. Just a man focused on family and football.

eznark

Banned
Shocking that fat ass is spending his Friday night hearing himself get fatter.

I bet when he passes out from a food coma she fucks every high school kid in that cold stone.

cajunator

Banned
I never played the first, but I don't remember the third being that much different in quality than the second. I remember that I hated the final levels on both though.

3 had some terrible melee parts and some shitty writing.
I will agree that Uc2 had some bad stuff towards the end including a lame final boss, but overall it was a very enjoyable experience. the setting designs were unbelievably pretty sometimes and really fun to navigate. It was the first time I thought to myself "ok this gen is pretty cool". Unfortunately not many other games could illicit that reaction from me. The way the temples were designed with puzzles and hidden paths and the art style was very memorable.

Top Bottom