• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Gobias

Banned
3 had some terrible melee parts and some shitty writing.
I will agree that Uc2 had some bad stuff towards the end including a lame final boss, but overall it was a very enjoyable experience. the setting designs were unbelievably pretty sometimes and really fun to navigate. It was the first time I thought to myself "ok this gen is pretty cool". Unfortunately not many other games could illicit that reaction from me. The way the temples were designed with puzzles and hidden paths and the art style was very memorable.

That's fair. To be honest the only things I remember from U3 were the ship yard and the cruise ship. U2 does seem like it had a lot more memorable locations and set pieces.

larger-matthew-stafford-ring.png

The NFLs first couple.

Just a nice night out with his wife to be, no cocaine like Manziel or sexual assault charges like Kaep. Just a man focused on family and football.

couple. as in the total amount of games (2) that stafford has won against teams with winning records in his career. great tie in brah, you've outdone yourself!

I wonder if the ball would go over Tuck if Stafford didn't side-arm that throw.

that's the beauty of stafford. he will give you multiple chances to pick the ball off on a given throw. this particular throw was picked off at the line of scrimmage, but even if it got past the line of scrimmage it would've been picked by the LB

Greg

come play dota friend. We'll get an all packer group. Plus AT because someone needs to carry us.
I would
feed
, but I just reformatted the other day before I installed some new software and reworked a few partitions

the only game I got around to re-downloading from my Steam library was War Thunder

Konka

Banned
How dare you insult EE-sama

images

Yep, every boy in America grows up thinking. "I hope one day I sit around in front of my computer all day watching a bunch of losers play video games. America!"

God I'd watch NASCAR to clear my eyes from the bullshit you've been posting.

eznark

Banned
Yep, every boy in America grows up thinking. "I hope one day I sit around in front of my computer all day watching a bunch of losers play video games. America!"

God I'd watch NASCAR to clear my eyes from the bullshit you've been posting.

I think the truck series is running tonight, probably on ESPN 2. Great racing!

Konka

Banned
I think the truck series is running tonight, probably on ESPN 2. Great racing!

If watching that would cause lighting to strike anyone who plays dota I would do it with no questions asked.

Well thats more physical activity than you've posted in weeks. It's definitely more than all the teens jerking themselves off that you been creepily watching play dota.

jakncoke

Banned
We already seen eznark blood thirsty smile after his kill. So unless he went straight mcdonalds, mtn dew and cupcakes he isnt that size yet.

Konka

Banned
We already seen eznark blood thirsty smile after his kill. So unless he went straight mcdonalds, mtn dew and cupcakes he isnt that size yet.

As far as I can tell he started hooking up with dota guys off craigslist. But who knows. a/s/l is his motto.

jakncoke

Banned
As far as I can tell he started hooking up with dota guys off craigslist. But who knows. a/s/l is his motto.

Konka, remember how you said during your ban that you did it because you were letting irl shit make you say shit you wouldnt normally or something to that effect. Pretty sure your current situation is at it again! Request another for sake of your sanity!

bionic77

Can someone quote BGs reaction?

Also I just took my flag out of storage. Linsanity is back! And Lakers again have a top 100 pg in the league again*!

* Top 100 in the pacific conference. He is not top 100 in the league.

Top Bottom