• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Sanjuro

Friday night is pizza and beer night.

eSFiYuj.jpg

bArtVfE.jpg

ixW2oWIGGAZjT.gif

Vyroxis

Banned
Could somebody please clear up the issue of exactly how many winning teams Stafford has gone completely winless against?

I tried to find some decent stats, but wasn't able to come across anything concrete. However, I did find this.

Mathew Stafford career winning percentage: .387

Christian Ponder career winning percentage: .414

Christian Ponder has a better winning history percentage wise than Stafford. Christian. Ponder. I'll let that sink in a bit.

Konka

Banned
I tried to find some decent stats, but wasn't able to come across anything concrete. However, I did find this.

Christian Ponder has a better winning history percentage wise than Stafford. Christian. Ponder. I'll let that sink in a bit.

You mean Adrian Peterson has a better winning % than Stafford. Ponder just happened to be on AP's team.

Bowser

Dutch, you did the right thing.

---

Why did the Lakers trade for Lin? To get that first round pick?

First round pick, Lin soaks up some cap space, expiring contract, will appeal to the market there
Asians
, probably best PG on the roster already (what with Steve Nash's being a corpse at this point in his career).

Really a no brainer.

stafford was 1-23 going into last season against teams with a winning record. last year he went 1-4 against teams with a winning record. so he is now 2-27 against teams with a winning record. stafford is BARELY a top 15 qb and maybe not even that

squicken

First round pick, Lin soaks up some cap space, expiring contract, will appeal to the market there
Asians
, probably best PG on the roster already (what with Steve Nash's being a corpse at this point in his career).

Really a no brainer.

Hardly an expert on NBA, but to me, Lin was a turnover machine that was a total liability on defense. Guess maybe that was magnified in HOU b/c Harden doesn't play defense either

Bowser

Hardly an expert on NBA, but to me, Lin was a turnover machine that was a total liability on defense. Guess maybe that was magnified in HOU b/c Harden doesn't play defense either

He is a total liability on defense, but not anymore so than Nash/Marshall and he's probably better offensively than those two.

Konka

Banned
You're a good man sometimes Konka, but that pizza looks boring, plain and simple.

I'll be having bacon and eggs for dinner, and eating it outside.

It's NY pizza. You can get pepperoni at most, but in it's purest and best state it should be just plain cheese. A great pizza isn't defined by it's toppings my friend.

I'm known for my great decision making. I'm the Anti-Stafford.

I'm also back home already #partyhard.

And to infuse this post with some football let's compare Hoyer his winning percentage to Stafford.

Hoyer 1.000
Stafford 0.387

jakncoke

Banned
You're a good man sometimes Konka, but that pizza looks boring, plain and simple.

I'll be having bacon and eggs for dinner, and eating it outside.

Cheese pizza is boring, this is a fact. The whole if its great you dont need toppings theory is as terrible as his theory that ham and pineapple pizza is an acceptable non-prison food. Load my pizza up with cheese, veggies and meat. This is an event Diversify flavors all over the pizza!

Konka

Banned
Cheese pizza is boring, this is a fact. The whole if its great you dont need toppings theory is as terrible as his theory that ham and pineapple pizza is an acceptable non-prison food. Load my pizza up with cheese, veggies and meat. This is an event Diversify flavors all over the pizza!

Jak, if you had real pizza up there in you forest you may understand.

Top Bottom