• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

rando14

Jak come visit me, my man, we have a cornucopia of movie theatres here!! PLUS there's theatres where we can drink alcohol AND watch a movie simultaneously, I feel that it would be a real escapade!!

jakncoke

Banned
I wont I promise!

I have such a nerd lifestyle but I look nothing like that.

Where the heck do yall live that only shows a couple movies?
Theres a 14plex and a 16 plex here and this isnt even a big city.

I live right next to 600k acres national forest/state park. Its a 2 screen theater. It could be worse the town 25 miles south may lose their drive in because the owner suddenly passed away and the family I guess doesnt want anything to do with it.

Furyous

Any updates on Johnny Eightball? How's his world tour coming along?

CardsGAF, hopefully Logan Thomas keeps improving so he can usurp that second string spot.

bionic77

Serious musical question. Hopefully FMT answers because he is our resident expert on music and sexual deviancy.

Who is the better guilty pleasure between Sarah McLachlan and Sarah Bareilles? They kind of sing the same songs and deep down we all like some of them but which one is the superior Sarah?

Serious musical question. Hopefully FMT answers because he is our resident expert on music and sexual deviancy.

Who is the better guilty pleasure between Sarah McLachlan and Sarah Bareilles? They kind of sing the same songs and deep down we all like some of them but which one is the superior Sarah?
McLachlans songs are linked to those sad animal commercials so it's not her.

uhhh i wish i could choose neither. if i had to choose one it would be SM. at one point she was a talented musician before she was eaten up and shit out by the usual suspects. building a mystery was a guilty pleasure of mine years ago plus i'll give her props for putting a curse word in a radio play single!

sarah bareilles is fucking terrible. i hear my wife listening to that garbage and other trash like it all the time and i feel like smashing her phone. then i always come back to the realization that i'm one of those doucher people who thinks the music they like is the only good music on the planet and everything else is horrible. i've gotten a lot better over the years at not publicly expressing my hate for certain music to friends.... but i still promote the music i like to them!

p.s.

i dont know what SM looks like these days but i would go in on her and SB sight unseen for a fun 180 seconds!

Eleuin

I-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore.jpg

FMT, only one man can dethrone John Madden.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=853717

holy smokes! i'm sure it will be horrible but if it has the opening song from sportstalk football '93 i will throw $20 at it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7USBKk9-dU

YO!

p.s.

the commentator in this game is leagues better than anything madden has had since madden/summeral were taken out of the game. i would pay good money for DLC of madden/summeral commentating. it doesn't even need to make sense i just can't take jim nantz and phil simms anymore

Vyroxis

Banned
I just got a phone call that a government load is overweight. To fix it, or tell the driver to suck a dick and show up on time for once....

Top Bottom