• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
How is this thread getting worse and worse?

It really can only get better right?

Edit: new page! Let's keep it unsullied!

jakncoke

Banned
How is this thread getting worse and worse?

It really can only get better right?

Edit: new page! Let's keep it unsullied!

13526576798839tp2j.gif

Narag

Loaded the bottom of the page and couldn't see the avatar of who posted that. I was ready to type out a "god damn it, coldplay" post then I saw it was jak. jncpls

jakncoke

Banned
I seen it in the thread that got bumped today, honestly thought it was gata who made the thread. The "I wore my sisters panties thread". I just knew you people wanted to see it as well ;)

Drakeon

Awesome...just awesome

What the fuck is wrong with you guys smh we need tebow up in here

The Pouncey brothers prove time again that they are irredeemable idiots. Not a smart idea for Pittsburgh to have given Marquice such a huge contract (and Miami should take note, don't give Mike a big contract, he's an idiot).

Looks like them Pouncey brothers did it again

A man says that Dolphins center Mike Pouncey and his brother Maurkice assaulted him at Cameo Nightclub in Miami Beach last night, where the often-troubled Dolphins center and his twin behemoth brother were holding their annual birthday bash.

UPDATE: "There was an incident that occurred at Cameo last night at 4:20 a.m., where an alleged assault took place, Miami Beach Police Sgt. Bobby Hernandez tells New Times. "We have not confirmed it's the Pouncey brothers that are the subjects, but we are going to have detectives contacting the victims to investigate further."

RIP 2014-15 Dolphins playoff hopes

rando14

More info

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/2014/07/mike_pouncey_and_brother_assaulted_man_at_cameo_nightclub_last_night_victim_claims.php

Says pouncey brothers aren't necessarily being investigated so we'll see

I called off our super bowl run last week, it's up for grabs

No chris you gotta grab that super bowl run back, who knows what could happen if that power gets in the wrong hands!!

rando14

I can't stay as positive as you can Rando, 14 years of misery has beaten it out of me :(

Dude Seattle as an entire sports city didn't win dick for like 35 years!! Like my boy George Michael always said, you gotta have faith faith faith!! :cool: <- George Michael wearing sunglasses

Was in Cleveland last night and shit got crazy! It was packed they had cops blocking off streets and stuff. At end of the night big as mob got together in front of bron and started chanting "the king is back" might have a video
I was chanting Johnny

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Was in Cleveland last night and shit got crazy! It was packed they had cops blocking off streets and stuff. At end of the night big as mob got together in front of bron and started chanting "the king is back" might have a video

Did you get a selfie? Maybe you can still win bish's bet.

BigAT

So that "Our economy is based on Lebron James" claim from that video wasn't bullshit.

rando14

I was chanting Johnny

Did you get drunk and put a lamp shade on your head!!

So that "Our economy is based on Lebron James" claim from that video wasn't bullshit.

:jnc

"Next on ESPN, we discuss if Lebron James' return to Cleveland makes things easier on Johnny Manziel!!!!!!!!!!"

S44DQJT.jpg

"@TheFakeESPN: “LeBron announces he’ll return to Cleveland… Could this mean he’s leaning toward Cleveland over Miami? We discuss next on SportsCenter.”"

Dude Seattle as an entire sports city didn't win dick for like 35 years!! Like my boy George Michael always said, you gotta have faith faith faith!! :cool: <- George Michael wearing sunglasses

I'll try Rando :(

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It could be worse. The Blue Jays had their championships in 92 and 93. The Raptors are a stable franchise and have always been so. The Leafs.. well yeah.

The Raps have never been stable. We'll see now with Ujiri in charge though.

Oh and saw your pm, do it man. SHOCK THE WORLD!!!

ShaneB

The Raps have never been stable. We'll see now with Ujiri in charge though.

Oh and saw your pm, do it man. SHOCK THE WORLD!!!

Yeah, I made my edit to clarify "stable". They've been up and down, but they're in no fear of moving as the Sonics did.

Heh, I just may!

Hey you guys won the CFL superbowl a couple years ago. That not good enough?

The Argos have won 16 Grey Cup games actually!

Top Bottom