• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

vvAzSFi.gif

TobiDance.gif

ThpWuqW.gif

squicken

Dunno if you guys who liked The Raid also watch Korean action movies, but The Man from Nowhere has an awesome fight scene towards the end. Movie is okay but that ending is boss

Gobias

Banned
Dunno if you guys who liked The Raid also watch Korean action movies, but The Man from Nowhere has an awesome fight scene towards the end. Movie is okay but that ending is boss

Been on my Netflix list for awhile but I haven't watched it yet. The Korean movie I Saw the Devil has maybe the most well filmed short action scene I have ever seen. The movie isn't amazing but it's worth a watch on Netflix if you're bored. Memory of Murder is still the best Korean movie I've seen though

Yeah they were both good. Not the same type of movie but I loved I saw the devil. Also the good the bad the weird was excellent

squicken

I saw the devil is in my Q. Watching A Company Man right now. Oldboy remains one of my favorite movies ever and easily the best Korean movie I have seen

I will say that I have two issues with most Korean movies and that is the Metal Gear Solid ballads and the Final Fantasy haircuts of male protagonists

Gobias

Banned
I will say that I have two issues with most Korean movies and that is the Metal Gear Solid ballads and the Final Fantasy haircuts of male protagonists

Well, Memory of Murder avoids both! It is seriously one of the best police procedural films I've ever seen if not the best. I don't think it's on netflix though

Finally watched Before Midnight tonight. In all three movies I sometimes get annoyed by the occasionally pretentious intellectualism conversations, but the fact it still sounds like real actual people taking makes it okay. The last 40 minutes of this one easily makes it the best of the trilogy though.

MRSA

Banned
More suicides, or just drunks?

I'm not drunk at night, that's the problem.

That kid last night kinda broke me crying about how she remembers her dad molesting her when she was a toddler. I got to the point where I didn't even listen even if she needed to pee.

cajunator

Banned
Who the fuck is this turquoise haired anime girl? I see her a lot on GAF. Why is she so popular?

Miku is a vocaloid which is basically a mascot character designed to market the vocaloid program developed by Yamaha. Miku is one of the first and also the most popular one and she has the most fanart, merchandise, and fans by far. Even a full on holographic concert where she sings in that digitized voice.

MRSA

Banned
Miku is a vocaloid which is basically a mascot character designed to market the vocaloid program developed by Yamaha. Miku is one of the first and also the most popular one and she has the most fanart, merchandise, and fans by far. Even a full on holographic concert where she sings in that digitized voice.

What the fuck?

I'm not drunk at night, that's the problem.

That kid last night kinda broke me crying about how she remembers her dad molesting her when she was a toddler. I got to the point where I didn't even listen even if she needed to pee.

Jesus Christ man. Your job is no joke, sounds so fcking rough, I sure couldn't do it. You might be a crazy mongrel, but you have my respect.

*Hugs*

MRSA

Banned
Jesus Christ man. Your job is no joke, sounds so fcking rough, I sure couldn't do it. You might be a crazy mongrel, but you have my respect.

*Hugs*

The key to being in the medical profession? Zero fucks given. That's also the key to a successful relationship.

jakncoke

Banned

*Hugs*
Maybe he was cajun innocent, because became this raging pill popping alcoholic because of what he seen/heard on the job. I definitely would be Nick Cage from Bringing out the Dead if i was a EMT or whatever in a bigger city.

congrats on Lebron *hugs

Ok that show is awesome.

Is there any anime you dont know or havent watched at this point?
This entire page.

SMH.

Happy motherfucking weekend, I'm not posting a gif to go along with this bafoonery.

We're in full off season mode here.

MRSA

Banned
Stop being mean to people for no reason! We are your friends, dude!

He turned down my offer of buying him a hooker

Tramadol can be fun, till you take too much and you're sitting in bed and you feel a pulse going through out your body.

You get arrhythmia when you pop tramadols? I just get nausea every now and then, but a little bit of ondansetron or ginger ale saves me and continues my high.

jakncoke

Banned
He turned down my offer of buying him a hooker

You get arrhythmia when you pop tramadols? I just get nausea every now and then, but a little bit of ondansetron or ginger ale saves me and continues my high.

I cant remember the dosage but it around the first time I had taken them and iirc it was pretty high.

cajunator

Banned
Maybe he was cajun innocent, because became this raging pill popping alcoholic because of what he seen/heard on the job. I definitely would be Nick Cage from Bringing out the Dead if i was a EMT or whatever in a bigger city.

Is there any anime you dont know or havent watched at this point?

We're in full off season mode here.

There are a lot I havent seen actually.

Top Bottom