• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

The alleged victim Ricky Vasquez took to Twitter, claiming he was "jumped by 4 bouncers and the Pouncey Twins." Vasquez added he was attacked because of his sexual orientation, claiming the assailants used homophobic slurs and saying, "I feel like I just got gay bashed."

fucking hell

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I feel like there's some super secret information being passed by pm's in this community. There was kas' admission of Stafford's obesity and now Shane has revealed he's actually an American! I'm going to pm cajun some very racy anime pics.

ShaneB

I feel like there's some super secret information being passed by pm's in this community. There was kas' admission of Stafford's obesity and now Shane has revealed he's actually an American! I'm going to pm cajun some very racy anime pics.

I couldn't hold back my Amercian pride any longer. Was I that obvious?? =(

DMczaf

don't worry, it's Saturday

coffee

iICx6M0NvNmPi.gif

It's McCown, backed up by Giraffe. Clear?

iblp7ffEwI9bSC.gif

Konka

Banned
Interesting.

Best of luck man. Wish I could make that change in my own life.

Thanks. It's going to an adventure thats for sure. I didn't campus housing so I'm going to be living in a hostel for a week or two while I apartment search.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Comparing bionic to a Cowboys fan now? There are limits man!

....yeah sorry bionic.

I crossed a line and I was drunk on Popeyes. I was wrong to compare you to those people. I hope you can forgive me, if not, I understand.

Let's put this behind us and join together in our disgust of all things Pats and Ravens.

MechDX

Anyone be up for an NFL GAF Houston meet up? I was thinking maybe for the Packers/Seahawks kickoff game?

Weinke, mastershake, squicken, Smokey, rest of Texans age?

Greg can be there in spirit or on Skype.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Anyone be up for an NFL GAF Houston meet up? I was thinking maybe for the Packers/Seahawks kickoff game?

Weinke, mastershake, squicken, Smokey, rest of Texans age?

Greg can be there in spirit or on Skype.

I'm down.

You're totally going to cheer for the seachickens aren't you?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
No. No Hawks fans in Houston so we can talk mad shit.

Cajun should drive in for it as well.

That would be awesome!

I have that friday as a flex day also so I can totally stay out late and get crunk. Or whatever it is that kids do these days.

Top Bottom