• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Konka

Banned
There is basically no amount that would make it worthwhile to put any assets onto that field.

Maybe they should pull a soccer and just play a totally different game to decide third place.

NFC and AFC championship rings are about as bullshit as this game is.

8.gif

This needs to be posted again for the new page

eznark

Banned
Tiebreaker for the last qualifier but here is how the second stage of the tournament ended up:

BsXr2CCCYAE5Ox1.jpg:large

And here is the best image of the tournament:

ibrVWdPqPdU7Qp.jpg

Get fucked euros

jakncoke

Banned
Jak. We lost to the Patriots in the 2005 Super Bowl. I think that Mad Dawg is killing your memory.

Yeah you said 2 though , the raiders loss in the early 80s has nothing to do with your chest puffs of the of 4 or 5 nfc championships losses that the current fanbase seem to have inflated their self worth in the nfl

Konka

Banned
Yeah you said 2 though , the raiders loss in the early 80s has nothing to do with your chest puffs of the of 4 or 5 nfc championships losses that the current fanbase seem to have inflated their self worth in the nfl

Tell that to all the annoying fucks here with their "six burgh" shit.

eznark

Banned
Anyone else think it's a little pathetic how the Browns are somehow gloming onto the LeBron signing as though it makes their shitty team better somehow?

And it's really sad to see a proud city like Cleveland embrace its abuser like this.

Konka

Banned
Bionic was old enough to see them on his floor model tv! And dont be salty at the residents, no one forced you to live in Pittsburgh. What did you expect?

Funny story. I kinda cheered for the Steelers before I moved here as the other PA team. Steelers fans made me change my tune really quickly.

jakncoke

Banned
Anyone else think it's a little pathetic how the Browns are somehow gloming onto the LeBron signing as though it makes their shitty team better somehow?

And it's really sad to see a proud city like Cleveland embrace its abuser like this.

Isnt the East so pathetic that it'd take just Lebron to make the playoffs. I mean compared to the 4 straight top 5 draft picks when he left. Things are looking up.

cdyhybrid

Happens everywhere I think. The M's have definitely tried to ride the train of the Hawks' success.

What exactly is dota?

dota evolved from a fan made mod of starcraft. the goal is to destroy your opponents base but there are obstacles in the way in the form of other players and towers along the way that shoot at you.

the game basically boils down to an incredibly boring time sink that the WoW/etc. refugee losers have latched onto. except my boys from the madden league! i support their endeavors and would wish that their team was grand champion

brentech

The calls these refs make (wrong) and the calls they do make (also wrong) is amazing. But either way, all the Brazilian shots I've seen have been about 10 ft off target at a minimum.
They don't deserve shit.

Top Bottom