• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

watching brokeback mountain again for the first time in a while and anne hathaway has some sweet titties. not too big and not too small. i'd definitely have sex with her

Spinluck

untitled-5a5xzf.gif

This ref don't give a fuck

wow, srsly?

Dragon

Banned
Jak I was much older then 3 in 1980. I absolutely remember watching that SB on tv.

Jak's going a bit overboard. I rightly got called out for my statements on pre-Super Bowl championships by eznark months ago. Whether or not you were alive for a championship or Super Bowl appearance is immaterial. From what I understand Jak wouldn't have been alive for four of the Steelers championships anyway, seems a strange position to take.

Has anyone else noticed the bye weeks being way more aligned that usual for fantasy relevant players?

Doing a mock draft it seems inevitable some people are gonna have 4 starters on the same bye because they will forget to look at the bye weeks.

With the catering to fantasy they try and do this bye weeks change they did a couple years ago is gonna piss people off this year.

MRSA

Banned
I'm 27 bitches

I have sad news, my hollowpoints I ordered turned out to be backordered rather than instock. This gives me rage.

Top Bottom