• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

eznark

Banned
BsYGokBCMAEOzyy.jpg:large

ShaneB

Do you cats bake chicken covered or uncovered?

I don't want to get it too tough and dry but last time I covered it, it barely cooked

baking chicken I leave it uncovered. 375 for about 24 minutes. Perfect every time. But my oven is old as heck, so who knows!

JABEE

I think the Eagles make the playoffs. There are a lot of people who think the Giants will win the division. I don't know.

Farooq

Banned
I think the Eagles make the playoffs. There are a lot of people who think the Giants will win the division. I don't know.

Who plays the Cowboys week 17? I am too lazy to look it up.

Edit: I lied, I was not too lazy to look it up. Washington. It is their turn.

You said chicken... I guess that could be any variety.. so ignore the time and temp I posted which are for chicken breasts :p
That's what I'm doing. Italian marinade chicken breasts.

I usually cover my chicken with olive oil also...put it in on top of some aluminum foil inside glassware.
That's what I did last time. Took forever to bake. I'll eyeball it this time and make some halftime adjustments if it's getting dry or done.

jbug617

Banned
Drake buying a house in Cleveland.
http://www.complex.com/sports/2014/07/drake-bandwagon-fan-interview

"Of course, I’m gonna go watch games in Cleveland. If not for LeBron—who I said is a brother to me, we’ve got three kids from Toronto on one team, plus Manziel who is part of our family and our brother. I definitely have to look into some real estate in Cleveland and spend some months of the year out there. Like I said, my teams will always forever be who they are but I will support the group who has shifted to Cleveland."

"For Cleveland, a place that I’ve been to time and time again when I’ve been to touring, it's gonna be great for them, I’d love to see them grow."

Top Bottom