• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

DMczaf

7ixc9LJ.jpg

jgar!

Are there any other shows like the west wing about countries other than the US?

What would a Canadian west wing look like?

Harper to settle the great maple syrup strike?

The UK House Of Cards comes to mind. Or going back further I suppose I, Claudius counts.

West Wing is trash. I watched a couple episodes and gave up, the dialogue is simply too ridiculous for me and worse yet everything seems stereotyped or portrayed in its most idealistic way.

Dragon

Banned
West Wing is trash. I watched a couple episodes and gave up, the dialogue is simply too ridiculous for me and worse yet everything seems stereotyped or portrayed in its most idealistic way.

You probably think Sports Night is trash too. Terrible taste in shows bro!

Fox318

The UK House Of Cards comes to mind. Or going back further I suppose I, Claudius counts.

I like the west wing...

I still want to see a Canadian version.

"Mr. Harper. The Leafs lost again...suicide has gone up a full 10%. We must increase poutine output in order to quell sadness in the nation"

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Is your last question implying that hiring Ray will help the Ravens avoid these type of arrests in the future?

It should, Ray is really good at covering up crimes and would be great for the organization in that capacity.

:jnc

Ethletes, please

The one and only time we'll see ez, not only being politically correct, but also asking others to be sensitive.

Spinluck

I think I hate night clubs bros. Such shitholes.

My friends are dumb and still like going clubbing for birthdays and stuff.

Maybe I am just boring.

how is miami so high? i know wallace has a big contract but who else do they have driving that up?

also seachickens #2 lulz

This season:
Wallace: $15 mil
Damian Williams: $800k
Thigpen: $570k
Matthews:$570k
Hartline: $5 mil
Gibson: $2.7 mil
Binns: $495k

And there's a few more receivers with money unspecified

The West Wing was great for seasons 2 and 3 and most of 4. There is a very clear and defined point when it jumps the shark though

When Zoey Bartlet gets kidnapped

Once Sorkin left in season 5, it kind of all went downhill.

7ixc9LJ.jpg

just one look.... and i fell so hard... Hard... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDDDD!!!!!!

Can we finally burn that decrepit piece of shit stadium to the ground now?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Maybe I am just boring.

It depends really.

If you're going to pick up chicks, it's sort of a somewhat necessary social construct that's also a nightmare.

Basically any chick you have success with might have blown off a few other dudes already so some guys might get pissed off. Also, bruised egos + lots of alcohol + competition = fights and stuff. Strangely enough, one of the better places to pick up women is in a gay night club if you have gay friends. Every gay guy usually has 3 or 4 chicks orbiting around him. Plus zero fights.

If you're just going to dance and have a good time, night clubs can be fun as long as it's mellow. The previously mentioned dudes getting pissy can ruin your night.

The West Wing was great for seasons 2 and 3 and most of 4. There is a very clear and defined point when it jumps the shark though

When Zoey Bartlet gets kidnapped

Once Sorkin left in season 5, it kind of all went downhill.

Can we finally burn that decrepit piece of shit stadium to the ground now?

i hope so! levi's stadium is an hour closer to me and has more entrances/exits to the stadium. no more waiting 2-3 hours after the end of the game to be let out of the parking area!

Maybe I am just boring.

Depends on what clubs most clubs are really b or c tier. I've been to at least probably over 100 night clubs and really I would say 70 to 80 of them are really "meh" There a few good ones... but all the best ones are either in Vegas or in Europe.

Fox318

I love that the world cup, arguably the most coveted trophy in the world is the ugliest fucking thing ever made by man.

Top Bottom