• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

so... who else is watching Seattle Storm vs. Minnesota Lynx?

No disrespect but outside of tennis (my bae Genie) and soccer (my bae Alex), I can't watch women's sports.

That walk-off inside the park strikeout/dropped pitch in that one softball game last month was the last straw.

Konka

Banned
How can you not help but swoon at Lord Brady?

oMuqClK.jpg

Greg

I always thought Sue Bird was attractive!
I'd play a pick-up game with her

I didn't even know those were teams - I saw the headline on ESPN and had to Google them to make sure it was real

No disrespect but outside of tennis (my bae Genie) and soccer (my bae Alex), I can't watch women's sports.

That walk-off inside the park strikeout/dropped pitch in that one softball game last month was the last straw.
:jnc

You know what bae stand for right?

Before ANYONE ELSE. How you have two baes? If one is before the other then which one is the real one? Which one is #1? Which one is on top?

Kids......

Oh kids....

Spinluck

Does this mean Brady is at the WC? Dude is such a renaissance man. Pure class.

Ya'll wasn't saying this when my boy Luck went!!!

It depends really.

If you're going to pick up chicks, it's sort of a somewhat necessary social construct that's also a nightmare.

Basically any chick you have success with might have blown off a few other dudes already so some guys might get pissed off. Also, bruised egos + lots of alcohol + competition = fights and stuff. Strangely enough, one of the better places to pick up women is in a gay night club if you have gay friends. Every gay guy usually has 3 or 4 chicks orbiting around him. Plus zero fights.

If you're just going to dance and have a good time, night clubs can be fun as long as it's mellow. The previously mentioned dudes getting pissy can ruin your night.

Yeah, not to mention I loathe smoking, and it is crowded as fuck with people being sweaty and more liquored up than MRSA on a day off.

I spent my night talking about the World Cup with these girls. Who would've thought you can use Soccer to attract women! Of course we were screaming the entire time, because these places are the worst place to socialize. It's probably why girls like it, so if they aren't interested they can pretend to blow you off and have you think it was cause the music was too loud.

Depends on what clubs most clubs are really b or c tier. I've been to at least probably over 100 night clubs and really I would say 70 to 80 of them are really "meh" There a few good ones... but all the best ones are either in Vegas or in Europe.

I can't really remember one that I've liked. I think the really good ones here have an expensive interest fee. The ones I've seen in South Beach look fucking great though. Overall, I mostly hate noise and people though, unless I am drunk.

Fox318

Agreed. Hideous thing.

Also, the other blonde looks terrifying.

Ranking of Trophies

1. Stanley Cup
  2. Commissioners Trophy
  3. Green Jacket
  4. Heisman Trophy
  5. Vince Lombardi Trophy
  6. Harley J. Earl Trophy(Daytona 500)
  7. Larry O'Brien Championship Trophy
  8. Rolaids Relief Man Award
  9. Silver Slugger
  10. Gold Glove

There are minor golf tournaments and amateur cycling events that have better trophies than the world cup.

JABEE

Ranking of Trophies

1. Stanley Cup
  2. Commissioners Trophy
  3. Green Jacket
  4. Heisman Trophy
  5. Vince Lombardi Trophy
  6. Harley J. Earl Trophy(Daytona 500)
  7. Larry O'Brien Championship Trophy
  8. Rolaids Relief Man Award
  9. Silver Slugger
  10. Gold Glove

There are minor golf tournaments and amateur cycling events that have better trophies than the world cup.
Conn Smythe is a pretty great trophy. Basically every NHL trophy is awesome.

Top Bottom