• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Dragon

Banned
We don't rock mullets anymore, Bruh. We put lines in our hair now.

cristiano-ronaldo-pics.jpg

Cristiano-Ronaldo-World-Cup-hair.jpg

ANP090614177-1.jpeg

Yeah I don't get the lines, originally I thought it was to support that kid who had brain surgery but apparently that was a hoax (although Ronaldo did pay for the actual surgery).

Yeah I don't get the lines, originally I thought it was to support that kid who had brain surgery but apparently that was a hoax (although Ronaldo did pay for the actual surgery).

Most lines are not that extreme, but a lot of young dudes have them.

Don't worry, Tom will rock it and then the US will follow.

does he just save his energy for runs or something? he looks like a bum most of the time

at least the other players that aren't doing a lot of moving are postured up a bit

He's been this lazy for 2 years now. Sure he's an attacker, he has no business defending all the time, but at least try and interrupt the opposing team their passes. And when your teammates on the ball you have to always keep moving, get open and create as many options for your teammates as possible.

He doesn't do any of those things right now.

Greg

He's been this lazy for 2 years now. Sure he's an attacker, he has no business defending all the time, but at least try and interrupt the opposing team their passes. And when your teammates on the ball you have to always keep moving, get open and create as many options for your teammates as possible.

He doesn't do any of those things right now.
yeah, a couple of times the other team had possession right in front of him and he's just standing there

I mean it's only the biggest match in the sport, but move or at least square up or something

Ya'll crazy.

1. Never Forget
2. Argentina winning in Brazil would be hilarious and provide much schadenfreude
3. Argentina are Western Hemisphere
4. Can't have Milch celebrating
5. Underdogs rule

Also, I like Messi and like to see him get his legend

Top Bottom