• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

now i see the time stamps were from like an hour ago. plus all the madden-age guys are playing DOTA trying to impersonate their favorite e-Athlete from the dota championships. god speed guys you have my support!

mario kart another night. now i go back to finishing the raid 2.... which is pretty brutal! but before i do that i have to know everyones preference: mastodon or baroness?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I thought NFLGAF would be interested but on KCAL 9, SoCal basic channel, there is an Arena Football Game.

The LA Team vs. the Portland Team

LA: 24 Portland: 23

12 Minutes left in the fourth, things are getting intense.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
:jnc

I love you Kas

I'm going to start putting a Disclaimer on all my posts from here on out.

The above post does not reflect the opinion of the majority of LionsGAF. Opinion may be controversial.

Here's is a prediction for NFLGAF: Nick Fairley will have a better season than JJ Watt putting him in the conversation of the best defensive lineman from the 2011 Draft. He's in the best shape of his career and is playing for his contract. If he can be consistent he is a Top 5 DT.

Edit: :jnc @ that Twitter account. That is note but I've been wanting to switch to twitter for awhile now.

The above post does not reflect the opinion of the majority of LionsGAF. Opinion may be controversial.

Here's is a prediction for NFLGAF: Nick Fairley will have a better season than JJ Watt putting him in the conversation of the best defensive lineman from the 2011 Draft. He's in the best shape of his career and is playing for his contract. If he can be consistent he is a Top 5 DT.

Edit: :jnc @ that Twitter account. That is note but I've been wanting to switch to twitter for awhile now.

I'm bookmarking this

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You're truly insane Kas.

About what, my Nick Fairley prediction?

Guy is at 290 lbs of muscle, best shape since he played at Auburn and is in a contract year. He has to show up this season if he wants to get paid and he's proven he cares by staying in shape. Oh yeah and he's playing with Suh, Ansah, Jason Jones etc.

Fairley wrecks offensive lines and QBs when he is healthy and cares. I think he will have a better season than Watt if both stay healthy the whole season. The Texans and Lions both went through Watt vs. Fairley debates predraft in 2011.

I think Fairley is gonna be really good this season*

*I can't trust a guy who doesn't show up until a contract is on the line. He's been out of shape for the last few years, which always leads to injuries...then suddenly this year decided to lose weight and get the sleep apnea surgery? Can't put my faith in someone like that, sorry.

ShaneB

About what, my Nick Fairley prediction?

Guy is at 290 lbs of muscle, best shape since he played at Auburn and is in a contract year. He has to show up this season if he wants to get paid and he's proven he cares by staying in shape. Oh yeah and he's playing with Suh, Ansah, Jason Jones etc.

Fairley wrecks offensive lines and QBs when he is healthy and cares. I think he will have a better season than Watt if both stay healthy the whole season. The Texans and Lions both went through Watt vs. Fairley debates predraft in 2011.

Well you'd know more about this fellow than me, but I still think you're crazy :)

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas has gone from insane to public menace.

Nick Fairley? Really?

Uhhhh, yes? Are you saying Nick Fairley is bad? Fairley is a stud, he has proved it in college and in the NFL.

He went through some "getting arrested for pot" days but he seems to have grown out of it.

He is in a contract season and is in the best shape of his life. Fairley is going to show up, especially against the Packers.

Are you scared? If it's not Suh coming after Rodgers it's Fairley. If it's not Ansah coming after Rodgers it'll be Jason Jones.

You're nervous aren't you? Pretty boy Rodgers is going to get chewed up. Especially this season.

Elite defensive line + explosive offense = Success.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Oh man I can't wait until Mech wakes up tomorrow morning.

mr2xxx

Banned
Uhhhh, yes? Are you saying Nick Fairley is bad? Fairley is a stud, he has proved it in college and in the NFL.

He went through some "getting arrested for pot" days but he seems to have grown out of it.

He is in a contract season and is in the best shape of his life. Fairley is going to show up, especially against the Packers.

Are you scared? If it's not Suh coming after Rodgers it's Fairley. If it's not Ansah coming after Rodgers it'll be Jason Jones.

You're nervous aren't you? Pretty boy Rodgers is going to get chewed up. Especially this season.

Elite defensive line + explosive offense = Success.

Kas your delusional thoughts have reached an all time high. Please get the mental help you need or else you will relapse once the Lions fail to meet your lofty expectations .

Signed- NFL GAF

MRSA

Banned
I decided to post something football finally:

Cqd79rR.jpg

LOL @ MIAMI

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas, would you trade Matthew Stafford for Aaron Rodgers?

The football Gods decide this.

The year Matthew Stafford gets drafted is after the 0-16 2008 season, and the end of the Booby Lane curse.

Rodgers gets passed up by his hometown Niners, plays a few years under Brent and has great success.

As a Lions fan I take Staford, but you can't go wrong either way. They are two of the best pocket QBs in the league in terms of pocket presence, arm strength, leadership etc.

I really believe these next three to four years we will win a Super Bowl. And Stafford will be the QB for one of those teams. IMO the stars are aligning and Stafford and the Lions win a Super Bowl this year.

mr2xxx

Banned
The football Gods decide this.

The year Matthew Stafford gets drafted is after the 0-16 2008 season, and the end of the Booby Lane curse.

Rodgers gets passed up by his hometown Niners, plays a few years under Brent and has great success.

As a Lions fan I take Staford, but you can't go wrong either way. They are two of the best pocket QBs in the league in terms of pocket presence, arm strength, leadership etc.

I really believe these next three to four years we will win a Super Bowl. And Stafford will be the QB for one of those teams. IMO the stars are aligning and Stafford and the Lions win a Super Bowl this year.

With that defense LOL!

Top Bottom