• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Is this soccer shit nearly done so you people can stop polluting the thread already?

When I said I believe the Lions can/will win a Super Bowl last night I meant it.

I pose this question to you NFLGAF;

Why does Vegas love him so much?

Why does Steve Young say "Stafford is on the cusp of greatness?"

Real recognize real.

The stars are aligning.

Restore the Roar 2014.

eznark

Banned
When I said I believe the Lions can/will win a Super Bowl last night I meant it.

I pose this question to you NFLGAF;

Why does Vegas love him so much?

Why does Steve Young say "Stafford is on the cusp of greatness?"

Real recognize real.

The stars are aligning.

Restore the Roar 2014.

I remember when the Harrington Lions were the Off Season Champions.

Lions are a joke bro. The restore is the same as it ever was and ever will be.

s75gH0g.jpg

This was the hottest girl at the World Cup though.

Dragon

Banned
Anything but fucking soccer. Jesus christ. Its like there isnt an official thread for this stuff. Strange.

We talk about beer, there's an official thread for that, we talk about women and dating, there's an official thread for that. I could go on and on. You just don't like soccer which is the only reason you're complaining. Get over it and drink some jack daniels.

eznark

Banned
This support jug is awesome.

Deciding the soccer winner via shoot out is hilarious. Surprised they don't just call it a tie and everyone a Winning Participant.

Yall buggin.

That Columbiana was a goddess. I'm simping on sight with absolutely no shame.

Man I wanna do things not appropriate for your age to that Spanish Girl.

Also, if this goes down to Penalties, then Germany got this. They have the best goalkeeper in the world and have never lost on penalties at a WC ever.

jakncoke

Banned
Marvin Lewis became the HC of the Cincinnati Eznarks in 2003, he is 90-85-1 and 0-5 in the playoffs during this tenure. His tenure is also older than Gata

Man I wanna do things not appropriate for your age to that Spanish Girl.

Also, if this goes down to Penalties, then Germany got this. They have the best goalkeeper in the world and have never lost on penalties at a WC ever.

Bruh bruh you're a year old than me. Stop that noise.

If you were a fossil like Yankeehater (no disrespect intended YH), you could make that joke.

Top Bottom