• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

XE5gsBk.png

She Crab Soup? That's disgusting.

MRSA

Banned
You disgusting degenerates could use a little Tebow in your lives. Especially you Jak, fuckin bum wine indulging heathen.

Holy shit. Apparently I was an asshole last night here, all I vaguely remembered after coming home, was that browsed gaf. My bad fellas.
It was a fantastic game, though.

Dutch, it would be awesome if we could play each other in the semis, just imagine.
Greg, run 'n gun all day, except for clanmatches. Cornercamp the crap out of some of those maps.

Talon

That always cracks me up and I think the comics/wrestling comparison is spot on. You wouldn't really ask someone if they like movies or listen to music because...well everybody is into those things. Show gamers a woman that likes games and they all lose their damn mind like they're Sam Neill seeing Jurassic Park for the first time.
This is...hilariously true.
Was it the whole community or just the loudmouths?
I hate how the bad apples are allowed to blight an entire community. Imagine if Gata was NFL GAF's sole representation in OT. The mob would be laying siege to the walls of Fort Insular.
Don't know if you're familiar with that community, but it's pretty damn insular and defensive. It doesn't help that the edge cases were the people telling the women to kill themselves.

eznark

Banned
Who could've guessed that a conversation between neck bearded shut ins and the aspiring president of the man haters woman club would go sideways?

Talon

Who could've guessed that a conversation between neck bearded shut ins and the aspiring president of the man haters woman club would go sideways?
What do you think is the ratio between normal people and weirdos on GAF?

I shudder to think about this question at times.

Greg

Holy shit. Apparently I was an asshole last night here, all I vaguely remembered after coming home, was that browsed gaf. My bad fellas.
It was a fantastic game, though.

Dutch, it would be awesome if we could play each other in the semis, just imagine.
Greg, run 'n gun all day, except for clanmatches. Cornercamp the crap out of some of those maps.
I want to play Crossroads now...

Top Bottom