• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Spinluck

I've been horribly sick the last few days, but Ive finished four seasons of Parks And Recreation, and it's pretty funny. I can't stand Amy Poehler though, everyone else is great.

whaaaaaaa

she's one of my favorite parts :(

The tribalism around this Giant Bomb thing is insane.

First, that community at GB and the people on the gaming side here are 99% dudes, so it doesn't start out from a great place.

Then there are these women that I've never heard of before that are saying some incendiary (particularly one of them) and somewhat true things (the other one).

Then sounds like the GB community went full chauvinist. So any chance of a useful conversation about the lack of diversity in the gaming press just evaporated into thin air.

Also, note to world, the tech press is just as hilariously overwhelmed by white dudes. I can think of...Nilay Patel, Anand Shimpi, Kara Swisher on the serious end then Molly Wood and Becky Worley (is she still around?) that do more of the consumer blah stuff. I don't get why there's not more of a conversation around that in the tech press, considering how much Silicon Valley likes to tout its progressiveness.

I see I see, I'm not up to speed on the Giant Bomb stuff, but definitely agree with the latter half of your post.

Bread

Banned
Hey weinke
I like how weinke defaults to "drinker" on my phone's auto correct
remember when Mech was pissed at you for fucking with him in Mario kart? I got to hear how mad he gets in battlefield, it's great. Keep doing what you're doing, it's a shame we can't hear his voice response when it happens!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hey weinke
remember when Mech was pissed at you for fucking with him in Mario kart? I got to hear how mad he gets in battlefield, it's great. Keep doing what you're doing, it's a shame we can't hear his voice response when it happens!

Him getting mad is one of the most entertaining things ever. I don't think he's playing tonight though!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kiko Alonso is out for the whole season?

Rough for the Bills, but possibly great for the Browns.

We got yo pick!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
41888.gif

41888.gif

41888.gif

Bread

Banned
Him getting mad is one of the most entertaining things ever. I don't think he's playing tonight though!
Well when you see him in a game you know what to do! Just imagine a guy with a southern accent yelling at his 12 pack for being empty and that's Mech!

MechDX

Hey weinke

That was our private time you bastard!

Well when you see him in a game you know what to do! Just imagine a guy with a southern accent yelling at his 12 pack for being empty and that's Mech!

FUCK THE PATRIOTS! FUCK BAWSTON! TOM BRADY PLAYS LIKE A GIRL!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

:jnc

Now that I know that he's white, I can imagine him throwing down his giant cowboy hat and jumping up and down on it too.

Edit: which would make mech a nerdy Yosemite Sam. I could see that.

rando14

gg guys you got snesfreak to ragequit

Reading snes' progression of anger through the night is incredible

Bucs Fan @TBBucs4Life · 1h
This is the night I finally win a race!

Bucs Fan @TBBucs4Life · 1h
Dammit You People™ get in FMT's game.

Bucs Fan @TBBucs4Life · 40m
Bullshit!

Bucs Fan @TBBucs4Life · 22m
STOP FUCKING PICKING MOO MOO MEADOWS, YOU PEOPLE™

Bucs Fan @TBBucs4Life · 12s
10th on Cloudtop Cruise? Fuck that shit.

Top Bottom