• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

I think it would be a nice change to see the Browns with Manziel in the playoffs. Hell I can even understand the partying. 21, rich and famous, I bet he has a pretty damn good time. We were all 21 once. I just remember it was work hard, play hard. So as long as he's working hard, dude deserves a good time.
This is a very respectful post!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I really think it was terrible fate for why I became a Browns fan.

Andrew Wiggins, Tristan Thompson and Anthony Bennett on the Cavs? Drake reps Johnny Football?

It was meant to be!

Godslay

Banned
I didn't snort cocaine off of hookers when I was 21.
I waited until I was 23!

I salute your maturity.

Seriously though, the more I think about it, I don't really care what these guys do off the field. As long as they aren't murdering people, driving drunk, or breaking the law in general I don't think the league should really care. Doing recreational drugs? Whatever, as long as they aren't considered PEDs.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Is this you squickening to Team LeBron?

I've always been a Lebron fan.

But don't get it twisted, the Raptors come before everything else. It's just now I am okay with the Cavs putting in work as long as they never face the Raptors along that path. In which case they deserve to lose and lose bad.

Syrinx

2015_IFAF_World_Cup_logo.png

adrienne-smith-td-ifaf1.jpg

I seriously had no idea whatsoever that this existed.

Godslay

Banned
Still haven't picked a squad to root for. Milch said I couldn't root for Bayern last year so I guess I just watch the games without a real team to root for.

Top Bottom