• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Fine. "Little Person"

willow.gif
Aren't you Mexican?

Dragon

Banned
I do have to say having the same conversations over and over again with Gata is pretty depressing. I should know better :/.

Godslay

Banned
I think it would be a nice change to see the Browns with Manziel in the playoffs. Hell I can even understand the partying. 21, rich and famous, I bet he has a pretty damn good time. We were all 21 once. I just remember it was work hard, play hard. So as long as he's working hard, dude deserves a good time.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I think it would be a nice change to see the Browns with Manziel in the playoffs. Hell I can even understand the partying. 21, rich and famous, I bet he has a pretty damn good time. We were all 21 once. I just remember it was work hard, play hard. So as long as he's working hard, dude deserves a good time.

I didn't snort cocaine off of hookers when I was 21.
I waited until I was 23!

I don't understand the Manziel hate or whatever it is. Rob Gronkowski does crazier stuff but no one says much.

Wait, they do say stuff but he backs it up on the field so idk.

Fuck the Jets

ShaneB

Agreed, would be a cool story to see the Browns/Cavs give Cleveland some hope and excitement.

Cool, I liked the first one, was never a fan of the Muppets growing up

Yeah, the first one was fantastic. Most Wanted isn't as good, but still a fun watch. Also... WHAT?!?! at your second comment.

Top Bottom