• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Tammy has less muscle definition that Fatford.

What a disgrace.

Also I love how my phone autocorrected to Fatford.

These guys are in better shape.

BsTDhB5CYAEwrCH.jpg

Bread

Banned
Tom has puff nips, poor guy. I guess karma has to hit him at some point for being the most perfect athlete of all time.

Bread

Banned
how was the paintball thing or whatever it was?
fun as fuck, i'm exhuasted though. 6 hours of driving today gross.

He took a bullet to the head.

Wasn't just me that subconsciously wants to pop Bread
...i got shot in the head yesterday.

did you pay some hitman to go to pennsylvania and do this to me?

zvonimir

i want a team similar to the boston celtics
the most respected team who earned their titles with skill and knowledge of the game, not just spending money.

Godslay

Banned
That depends, what are the defining characteristics of the Ravens in your eyes?

Alternatively just see which teams the rest of NFL-GAF follow and pick someone else.

Yeah, I need some help in this area too. Squicken told me Arsenal last year before they won the FA Cup, so I can't go to them now.

I don't think I ever saw Lord of The Rings 2 or 3, or if I did, it was when I was on one and I don't remember. Damn Oriole game rain delay messing up my plans.

Bread

Banned
DUDE you went paintballing today?? that's awesome, paintball is so fun!! What sort of course did you play?
heh i actually went for a whole weekend event in pennsylvania, it was an invasion of normandy so we defended the beach
go ozil
and fought in the woods a lot. we also camped and drank a lot. it was great.

Man, mobas and FGC have really exploded and continue to grow while SC2 is pretty much dead. I was a big BW fan as a kid, waited for years for SC2...it was flawed but I enjoyed the hell out of it, watched tournaments nonstop, etc. Checked teamliquid.net daily. But after awhile it just got stagnant creatively and competitively.

I remember when the SC2 stream of tournaments like MLG would have equal or more viewers than LoL/DOTA2. Now it's not even close, and DOTA2 is still getting bigger. Blizzard really fucked up. Some of it is to be expected since SC2 is a harder, less casual friendly game. But Blizzard's inability to foster a casual community, like with BW (Big Game Hunters) really helped kill it. That and the complete lack of a competitive US scene.

zvonimir

i want a team similar to the boston celtics
the most respected team who earned their titles with skill and knowledge of the game, not just spending money.

Liverpool - A team that consistently won everything a lifetime ago supported by insular, irritating, obnoxious fans who constantly cling to past glories to try and mask the pain of the sport having passed them by. Also owned by that chap wot owns the Red Sox and are bitter rivals with Manchester United, who naturally are the Yankees of English football and also have horrible fans.

But seriously, don't be a Liverpool fan. They're all cunts and I'd prefer it if I wasn't forced to completely despise you.

Top Bottom