• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Man that Dereck Anderson could play.

Did he make the hall of fame?

He's going in next year, alongside Tommy Maddox.

I await your analysis on all 65 preseason games in that case.

And agree to disagree overall I suppose.

I said can watch, not will watch.

Anyway, here are some cricket players as a peace offering:

ambassador-ellyse.png

8667d6_954d87a419ac727be650990929d8c269.jpg_srz_416_283_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

Isa-1.jpg

worldsexiestcricketers_ellyseperry_600x450.jpg

Ferling_Holly.ashx

perry1.jpg

Dragon

Banned
On another note, I imported the Frozen 3D version from Europe, because Disney in America didn't give a shit about 3D and man I think it's the best 3D movie I've ever seen.

Hey NFLGAF! The preseason is like 4 weeks away!

Even fake NFL is better than no NFL. I saw part of a CFL game the other day and had to turn it off. Too much of a farce.
This is also how I feel watching CFB usually.

Fuck sunburn btw

Dragon

Banned
No way anyone pays you for that. And whom do you even compete with? Sounds gross.

I'm assuming you're making a point of taking everything I say literally to prove to me that it's stupid that I did something similar with the definition of the word 'athlete'. Not sure what you're trying to prove though!

You're missing out, I saw it in the theaters and have it at home and it's still great in 3D on a smaller screen.

Yeah I may end up buying it just for that. I really like 3D movies even though I realize it's simply just a way for studios to overcharge for movies.

I'm assuming you're making a point of taking everything I say literally to prove to me that it's stupid that I did something similar with the definition of the word 'athlete'. Not sure what you're trying to prove though!

Yeah I may end up buying it just for that. I really like 3D movies even though I realize it's simply just a way for studios to overcharge for movies.

Yeah that's the only 3D movie I own. I do play some games in 3D, Puppeteer is the current one I'm playing and it looks amazing with 3D. It's already a really great looking game but the 3D really adds to the "theater" look they were going for.

Dragon

Banned
Yeah that's the only 3D movie I own. I do play some games in 3D, Pupetter is the current one I'm playing and it looks amazing with 3D. It's already a really great looking game but the 3D really adds to the "theater" look they were going for.

Sadly Puppeteer isn't that good of a game, but yeah the graphics, charm and 3D were awesome.

All these new Arsenal fans in this thread. But with Squicken being the trendsetter that he is, this doesn't surprise me.

You all better bow down to the boys in blue though.

minx

Hey, fuck Dota. Quit posting pics of loser nerds. At least Kas trolls with pointless stats from 3 years ago to start up some real NFL discussion. Guess I shouldn't expect anything less from a Packers fan though.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Hey, fuck Dota. Quit posting pics of loser nerds. At least Kas trolls with pointless stats from 3 years ago to start up some real NFL discussion. Guess I shouldn't expect anything less from a Packers fan though.

I don't troll when it comes to the Lions or Stafford.

Stafford is one of the best quarterbacks in the game right now and the other best QBs are fading away (Brady, Manning, Brees). Meaning he will be one of the best QBs in the next decade. NFLGAF should get used to it.

Novoitus

Banned

Stafford is one of the best quarterbacks in the game right now and the other best QBs are fading away (Brady, Manning, Brees). Meaning he will be one of the best QBs in the next decade. NFLGAF should get used to it.

c1fcc49638da4bbe9dee9e12c9584ed1@2x.gif

On another note, I imported the Frozen 3D version from Europe, because Disney in America didn't give a shit about 3D and man I think it's the best 3D movie I've ever seen.

Thanks for the heads up I will buy it right now.

Also go fuck your self kas. You called Stafford fat and said he sucked in a pm to greg. We all know the truth.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Watt has had a better career, and has revolutionized defensive line play with the swat. What I said is Fairley will have a better 2014 season due to various circumstances including being in the best shape of his life, playing in a contract year and lining up next to the best defensive in the league, Ndamukong Suh.

Plus we'll be playing with the lead most of the time forcing the opposing team in pass situations which means Suh, Fairley, Ansah and the boys will be unleashed.

With that said tomorrow is my first day back to work since hurting my ankle early May. I have to be up at 3 AM Best Coast Time and I don't feel like going to sleep. It's going to be a long day tomorrow.

Edit: Ughhh the Thanksgiving game. Had forgotten about it. Thanks Mech.

cashman

Banned

I don't get what's wrong with having Dota talk in this thread.

JABEE

Baseball helped unite a nation. It helped promote equality in race,
aGOapydl.jpg

gender,
GotDgAol.jpg

vyfG8M6l.jpg

and religion
slMMcPEl.jpg
. It has helped heal the wounds of war and unite us
5SUI8All.jpg

pjIitdCl.jpg
. It has showed us men who were able to challenge the status quo and change the minds and hearts of their fellow man.
RIIPuWRl.jpg

It can be played by anyone of any social class. It required only a ball a stick and 4 bases. Be you poor or rich matters not to baseball but only that you that you stand together with your team and that you dedicate yourself to a game.
R8kwAMil.jpg

It is as much an art as it is a feat of athleticism. No matter how you were born
Jim-Abbott.jpg-2652.jpg
or what has befallen you
kVwXkpil.jpg
baseball will always be there with its highest of highs
LdqqCbkl.jpg

and the lowest of lows.
to1NSP3l.jpg

Beautiful post.

Gobias

Banned

I really think it will be better for your well being in the long run if you just accept the Lions will forever be in the shame circle with the Browns, Bills, and Jaguars. At least this way you can proudly hang a banner every time you lose in the wildcard round, tears flowing down in remembrance of that one special mediocre season Fatford gave you

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
2-3.jpg

Staffords' perfectly thrown ball, at the perfect time to his college buddy Kris Durham in triple coverage. This was one of two perfectly thrown balls that lead to the classic no huddle touchdown against the Cowboys.

titustd.gif

Stafford once again in the clutch with a game winning TD pass to Titus Young. Those were the days he had a #2 receiver.

kelly-hall-engaged-pics-17.jpg

The NFLs first Husband and Wife. Move along Tom and Gissele, your time is up. Time for a new generation.

staffsho1.gif

Bread

Banned
Watt has had a better career, and has revolutionized defensive line play with the swat. What I said is Fairley will have a better 2014 season due to various circumstances including being in the best shape of his life, playing in a contract year and lining up next to the best defensive in the league, Ndamukong Suh.

Plus we'll be playing with the lead most of the time forcing the opposing team in pass situations which means Suh, Fairley, Ansah and the boys will be unleashed.
Oh

My

God

Top Bottom