• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I really think it will be better for your well being in the long run if you just accept the Lions will forever be in the shame circle with the Browns, Bills, and Jaguars. At least this way you can proudly hang a banner every time you lose in the wildcard round, tears flowing down in remembrance of that one special mediocre season Fatford gave you

They said the same about the Saints and Seahawks once upon a time.

I accepted that we were in the shame circle until we got a franchise QB. The Jags, Browns and Bills do not have a franchise QB.

Browns and Lions fans are like brothers who had similar drug problems throughout there lives. The Lions have been through rehab and cleaned up while the Browns are drafting coked up QBs. We shouldn't be fighting or arguing. We are like brothers and thus should not try to tear each other down. We should support each other, brother.

Gobias

Banned

I accepted that we were in the shame circle until we got a franchise QB. The Jags, Browns and Bills do not have a franchise QB.

Browns and Lions fans are like brothers who had similar drug problems throughout there lives. The Lions have been through rehab and cleaned up while the Browns are drafting coked up QBs. We shouldn't be fighting or arguing. We are like brothers and thus should not try to tear each other down. We should support each other, brother.

:')

Just like you didn't get what was wrong with spoiling draft picks this year even when a mod posted right before you not to?

Welp...

damn-gif-o.gif

Still surprise he didn't get banned for it...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
12:52 AM Best Coast Time, have to be up at 3 AM. No sleep it is. It wouldn't suck if I didn't have to drive at least 2 hours but it is what it is. Used to it by now just not off of any sleep.

Wherever the jobs are we'll take them.

12:52 AM Best Coast Time, have to be up at 3 AM. No sleep it is. It wouldn't suck if I didn't have to drive at least 2 hours but it is what it is. Used to it by now just not off of any sleep.

Wherever the jobs are we'll take them.

You back at it? Ankle isn't hurting you anymore?

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Hey, fuck Dota. Quit posting pics of loser nerds. At least Kas trolls with pointless stats from 3 years ago to start up some real NFL discussion. Guess I shouldn't expect anything less from a Packers fan though.
Justin Wong isn't a Dota player!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You back at it? Ankle isn't hurting you anymore?

Yeah, it still hurts but I have to get back ASAP. I could've milked Workmans Comp for a few weeks but I'm the foreman on the jobsite and am in the process of taking over the family business so it's important I'm there. These old, cranky Albanian dudes need to step aside for the new generation.

I was making great money on Workmans Comp and the time off honestly changed my life. It allowed me to get away from work and the general stresses of life and reexamine my life. I finally admitted I had a drinking problem that was holding me back and have cut my beer/alcohol consumption by 95%. I also started working out and finally getting my ass in shape. It's just been pushups, pullups and situps but holy hell do I feel so much better in every aspect.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

You're glossing over the organization overhaul both franchises got on their way to victory, and it involves a lot more than just "obtain passable QB".

Also, Seattle won their division four years in a row under Holmgren!

cajunator

Banned
You're glossing over the organization overhaul both franchises got on their way to victory, and it involves a lot more than just "obtain passable QB".

Also, Seattle won their division four years in a row under Holmgren!

I remember Seattle was pretty good during the Hasselbeck years. Lofi Tatupu and Shaun Alexander. Names like that I remember. Pretty good defense too.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I remember Seattle was pretty good during the Hasselbeck years. Lofi Tatupu and Shaun Alexander. Names like that I remember. Pretty good defense too.
Our GM who took over in 2003 was a hack though and our team bled talent until things were in complete shambles by 2009. In 2010 the reboot button was hit and in short order only a couple starters remained from the old roster.

We had a 5 year run where we won at least 9 games and obviously that 13-3 year where we lost in the SB. Then followed by 2 shit years, then 2 mediocre year, and finally Russell saves us.

While I appreciate the Fairley chat providing a welcome distraction from the rants about Fat Stafford,the Rams have the best defensive line in the league but you don't see me going on about it.

Mostly because Bradford is even worse than Stafford but whatever. It's ok to have somewhat realistic expectations.

spoiler]Rams are gonna win the NFC West, FMT and rando can suck it[/spoiler]

Yeah, it still hurts but I have to get back ASAP. I could've milked Workmans Comp for a few weeks but I'm the foreman on the jobsite and am in the process of taking over the family business so it's important I'm there. These old, cranky Albanian dudes need to step aside for the new generation.

I was making great money on Workmans Comp and the time off honestly changed my life. It allowed me to get away from work and the general stresses of life and reexamine my life. I finally admitted I had a drinking problem that was holding me back and have cut my beer/alcohol consumption by 95%. I also started working out and finally getting my ass in shape. It's just been pushups, pullups and situps but holy hell do I feel so much better in every aspect.

Well done dude, I need to do something similar myself.

*hugs*

Hang on, does this mean you don't even have the "I was drunk" defence when you take Stafford over Rodgers?

While I appreciate the Fairley chat providing a welcome distraction from the rants about Fat Stafford,the Rams have the best defensive line in the league but you don't see me going on about it.

Mostly because Bradford is even worse than Stafford but whatever. It's ok to have somewhat realistic expectations.

Rams are gonna win the NFC West, FMT and rando can suck it

Lol... in order to win they have to score.....Rams like the shitest show on turf.

squicken

Great to see all the new Arsenal fans! Together with the new Browns fans we're going to steer this thread towards respectfulness

eznark

Banned
Hey, fuck Dota. Quit posting pics of loser nerds. At least Kas trolls with pointless stats from 3 years ago to start up some real NFL discussion. Guess I shouldn't expect anything less from a Packers fan though.

This is no way to introduce yourself. But welcome. You must be a fan of losers.

eznark

Banned
These PlayerOne fuckers are so white that it hurts.

Also, are these guys incapable of not interrupting each other?

Best cast

Oh wait, Mike isn't on this week? I've started passing on weeks where he is gone. It gets way too nerdy otherwise.

eznark

Banned
That is incredibly impressive. I mean seriously, this stuff is all about min/maxing, if there were overpowered heroes people would abuse them all day long. This is an incredible act of balancing on Valve's part.

Yep. Also, Mike is the best, <3 him.

Six months ago Crystal Maiden was first pick/ban every pro game. Its Rad how drastically the game changes.

Top Bottom