• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Konka

Banned
134k a night for an annual event? Congrats, you've matched one college football game plus a MLS game. For your annual event.

Actually, great soccer comp.

Yeah, but you have to use the population % of people doing molly. That's a much larger % of that group of people than college football fans at any given game.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, but you have to use the population % of people doing molly. That's a much larger % of that group of people than college football fans at any given game.

Heroin is the fastest growing sport in America!

80% of MLSers make less that league average? Which is under $200k? LoL. I wonder if the median income of this thread is higher than the MLS.

jakncoke

Banned
On November 6th 1983

James Wilder rushed 31 times for 219 yards and 1 td

It was a 75 yard td

Heroin is the fastest growing sport in America!

80% of MLSers make less that league average? Which is under $200k? LoL. I wonder if the median income of this thread is higher than the MLS.

Dont worry, I drag that shit way down to make it fair. Im a 4 time enemy for you. Im poor, Im a steeler fan, Im a penn st fan and im a Pirates fan

eznark

Banned
Please don't ask this question

We'll all say we do, and then regular season week 4 comes and the Jags/Browns/Lions/Dolphins/Vikings/Bucs fans will change their answer

That's not fair. Browns fans stick with it for some unfathomable reason and as much as I hate gophers, I'd never call them fairweather. Except slo. Guys a bitch.

That's not fair. Browns fans stick with it for some unfathomable reason and as much as I hate gophers, I'd never call them fairweather. Except slo. Guys a bitch.

Didn't say they wouldn't stick with it, just saying they clearly wouldn't like football at that time.

Which Lion fan can say they liked football during 0-16? Which Patriot fan liked it the moment that MNF game against the Panthers ended? I sure didn't like it when my team lost a Bad Game to Charlie Batch, or a Worse Game to the Packers last year. And even the most diehard Jets fans I know told me they hated football at about the 40th second into the 21-point scoring at the Buttfumble Game.

eznark

Banned
Didn't say they wouldn't stick with it, just saying they clearly wouldn't like football at that time.

Which Lion fan can say they liked football during 0-16? Which Patriot fan liked it the moment that MNF game against the Panthers ended? I sure didn't like it when my team lost a Bad Game to Charlie Batch, or a Worse Game to the Packers last year. And even the most diehard Jets fans I know told me they hated football at about the 40th second into the 21-point scoring at the Buttfumble Game.

Fair

JABEE

Wow the Sounders average 44k. That's impressive as fuck. Also shows how anemic the rest of the league is that the average is still just 18k.

How does this shit survive? Is it getting massive corporate charity a la WNBA?

Extreme cost controls. The way they have their league organized and the limits they have on player salaries is impressive.

Draxal

Soccer fans using ADVANCED metrics to prove that soccer is growing at an exponential rate makes Kas's usage of stats seem sound.

The only Chick-Fil-A that I've had is my brother gave me a nugget when he got some at/near an airport when I picked him up.

It was obscenely good but there's sadly none around.

JABEE

Let's talk about the Flyers and how they are going to finish 2nd in the Metropolitan Division despite making no major free agent moves this off season.

Sean Couturier is going to take a major step forward and the Flyers will be a playoff team again. They lost in 7 games to the eventual Eastern Conference Champion. I think the Flyers have just as good a chance as any team coming out of the East.

The Lightning and Bruins are the only two teams that frighten me.

bionic77

in 20 years people will look back on tackle football the same way they do Nickleback and Tapout shirts.
The day you take away violence for entertainment is the day we stop being America.

Football, guns and warfare are here to stay.

And losers football never sucks no matter how badly your team is getting destroyed. When the Steelers suck it just makes me hate them and anyone better than them. I never hate the game though.

Not real estate Agent (I can't stand most of them). Mortgage loan officer. I'll probably get my RE agent's license a few years down the line so I can be a one stop shop and cut out the middleman.

Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Chick-fila for dinner. Woot.

I've never had Chick-fil-a, never had white castle, never had Sonic (they do have it here but never tried), never had that famous south chain w/e it's called again...

Bad thing about the PNW. We don't have all those fast food chains, but hey we have fresh organic healthy stuff!

cajunator

Banned
I've never had Chick-fil-a, never had white castle, never had Sonic (they do have it here but never tried), never had that famous south chain w/e it's called again...

Bad thing about the PNW. We don't have all those fast food chains, but hey we have fresh organic healthy stuff!

We have fresh organic healthy stuff AND those chains :)

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
every sport except football sucks dong. deal with it guys

Agreed, most of the time. I find offseason football of draft, scouting, OTAs, arrests, drama with QBs involving motorcycle accidents, Las Vegas coke parties, Lord Tebow more entertaining than any other sports regular season. Basketball will be interesting next year, but other than that my time is focused on how teams are building.

And dinner tonight was Del Taco Taco Tuesday 3 tacos for $1.09. Four orders coming out to twelve tacos. Del Taco >>> Taco Bell anyday of the week for Americanized Mexican fast food.

Agreed, most of the time. I find offseason football of draft, scouting, OTAs, arrests, drama with QBs involving motorcycle accidents, Las Vegas coke parties, Lord Tebow more entertaining than any other sports regular season. Basketball will be interesting next year, but other than that my time is focused on how teams are building.

And dinner tonight was Del Taco Taco Tuesday 3 tacos for $1.09. Four orders coming out to twelve tacos. Del Taco >>> Taco Bell anyday of the week for Americanized Mexican fast food.

Is this the Fatford diet?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
BoxF1Q-CcAEqsXt.jpg:large

Andre Johnson Cuts Off His Own Penis, Jumps Off Balcony.

Top Bottom