• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

MRSA

Banned
Coldplay says he has a job. Allegedly stocking a grocery store, mainly the produce aisle. We all know he concentrates his efforts with the cucumbers and carrots.

I don't understand what is going on in here. Time for cricket to restore some sanity:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13566-1386218951-8-2035381.gif

Fuck the Pats. Fuck Barcelona. Fuck Spain.

Rams to shock the world by backing into a wild card place before exiting the first round with a whimper. #daretodream

Nah, with Gata it's not so much hate that I feel as it is pity for having to live in that cesspool of a state and his inability to be aroused by anybody that isn't part of his family tree. Every time I see him embarrass himself with his latest posts my reaction is kinda like

my-cricket-strauss-england-cricket-andrew-strauss.gif

MRSA

Banned
We could probably achieve world peace if we all agreed on one thing. Fuck the Pats and their fans are the worst.

Incest is worse than being into young boys as long as they're legal.

Well, I'm conflicted on that point. Depending on how you feel about cultural relativism it's hard to overlook the Florida factor with regards to the incest.

On the other hand, unless Coldplay lives in Greece circa 500 BC or is a member of the Catholic clergy he has no excuse for enjoying prepubescent boys.

jakncoke

Banned
Here's a math problem for everyone

Jakncoke drinks 3 beers, 2 mad dogs and 4 shots of moonshine.

How many dicks will he have to eat to avoid a hangover?

water up and eat some food before I pass out and I'd have no hangover. meanwhile you're still a short thug wearing his jaguars onesie!

bionic77

Those TLoU PS4 screens...

1405516730-3.jpg

Give it to me!
Don't mean to be a dick but is that meant to be impressive?

Maybe its my shitty vision but I only seem to be impressed by art style these days and rarely from graphics.

In the few demos I have tried on the PS4 everything feels and look like the same PS3 games but smoother (which I am a fan of).

bionic77

Loll nerds losing their shit because Nintendo is giving them a free game instead of a free Mario pencil case.

Amazing.
What are you talking about? I barely understand half the shit you are talking about these days...

We are losing ez to the nerds. :(

Dragon

Banned

Maybe its my shitty vision but I only seem to be impressed by art style these days and rarely from graphics.

In the few demos I have tried on the PS4 everything feels and look like the same PS3 games but smoother (which I am a fan of).

It's going to have some last gen upresed syndrome obviously but the game broke one of my PS3's from being awesome so I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt. The facial animations and voice work, along with an incredibly tense atmosphere, are the reasons beyond gameplay that I really enjoyed the original game.

Barring fewer jaggies, that looks like the PS3 version to me. No bad thing because it was absolutely stunning in parts but whatever, I must be getting old like Bionic because it's no Mario Kart.

Loll nerds losing their shit because Nintendo is giving them a free game instead of a free Mario pencil case.

Amazing.
Haha, seriously. I went into that thread expecting some dumb plastic throwaway garbage, but the list of free games was actually pretty decent.

Years of watching Big Ben has obviously done a number on your vision, my friend.

Obviously the game is going for realism but I think the graphics and artistic direction of that shot are stunning. Then again, it is just an up-port of a PS3 game, so you can't expect too much.

You didn't even play it! And what the heck do you guys expect?

Konka

Banned
Graphics really appear to reaching a point where they're just marginally better than before. I feel like these games should look so much better than this considering that there was a 7 year gap between the PS3 and PS4 and an 8 year gap between xboxes.

Dragon

Banned
Biggest understatement. Goddamn these people rather have mario pocket protectors than a free digital game. wtf

Frankly with the way Nintendo's account system works (this still isn't fixed right?) I have refused to get any digital games for my 3DS.

Graphics really appear to reaching a point where they're just marginally better than before. I feel like these games should look so much better than this considering that there was a 7 year gap between the PS3 and PS4 and an 8 year gap between xboxes.

tLoU was released 13 months ago. They invested one year in the remaster, as opposed to the 2-3 year investment in the initial game. While graphics are certainly reaching a point, I don't think it's fair to point out tLoU's remaster as an example.

bionic77

Haha, seriously. I went into that thread expecting some dumb plastic throwaway garbage, but the list of free games was actually pretty decent.

Years of watching Big Ben has obviously done a number on your vision, my friend.

Obviously the game is going for realism but I think the graphics and artistic direction of that shot are stunning. Then again, it is just an up-port of a PS3 game, so you can't expect too much.

You didn't even play it! And what the heck do you guys expect?
I was just wondering if I was missing something concerning the graphics.

Best thing I have seen this year graphics wise are those MK gifs.

I am hoping that we get something later this year on the PS4 that blows us away like GOW and Uncharted 2 did back in the day.

Top Bottom