• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

My favorite was dark souls. Guy had like three meltdowns.

First when the delivery guy wasn't showing up.

Second when he was getting frustrated by the game in blight town.

Last when he had put in about 20 hours straight despite constantly complaining about how much he hated the game.

I remember people pleading for him to step away lol.

bionic77

Just watched The Dark Knight Rises for the first time.

Anybody else just break down when Alfred is crying? :(
No.

But I did get pumped when he finally made the climb and loved everything after that. Loved the ending to the movie and the series.

Middle of movie was slow though.

Overall worst of the DK movies but one of the better 3rd movies in a trilogy.

My favorite was dark souls. Guy had like three meltdowns.

First when the delivery guy wasn't showing up.

Second when he was getting frustrated by the game in blight town.

Last when he had put in about 20 hours straight despite constantly complaining about how much he hated the game.

I remember people pleading for him to step away lol.
yoshichan! Don't forget about the part where he took a huge replica sword and stabbed his couch. That thread was the best!

How'd you download it? When I go to the bungie site all I see is come back on July 17th for your code
I don't know if this is the only way but you can make a European account, preorder the game on PSN, download the beta, and then cancel the preorder. It won't charge you and it'll let you predownload the beta. Kind of weird, I don't know if it's worth the trouble.

No.

But I did get pumped when he finally made the climb and loved everything after that. Loved the ending to the movie and the series.

Middle of movie was slow though.

Overall worst of the DK movies but one of the better 3rd movies in a trilogy.

I loved it way more than TDK.

BB > TDKR >> TDK for me.

I'm just going through the spoilers thread now, can't believe so many people are shitting all over it D:

BigAT

Hahahaha yeah that's the name. Dude went in.

He's like that in every thread of a game he goes crazy over. He's legit insane.

Yup, he's broken thousands of dollars worth of electronics in his manic depressive rages.

Just one of the many fallen:

ZGD2saF.jpg

Dragon

Banned
I don't know if this is the only way but you can make a European account, preorder the game on PSN, download the beta, and then cancel the preorder. It won't charge you and it'll let you predownload the beta. Kind of weird, I don't know if it's worth the trouble.

Yeah that's what I did. I just want nothing stopping me from playing when I get home from work.

Yeah that's what I did. I just want nothing stopping me from playing when I get home from work.
Hmm damn. If I preorder on US PSN will the code automatically download too? I'll probably get the digital guardian version anyway.

Maybe I'll wait though, no matter what won't be able to play till late tonight. If I play at all today
Edit: so much hostility in the Destiny thread lol

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Oh wow thats kinda pathetic. Definitely should seek anger management courses or something.
Been there, done that, aw fuck it...
What am I sayin? Shoot em both Grady, where's your gun at?
lol link?

So can he live up to Wellington laptop incident? Or does our boy win that battle?
Laptops? Only last month, I broke a $900 laptop and an iPad Mini (Retina).

Yes, I am a sad person for bothering to spend money on what I thought was a global-ready beta service. Now cancelled, spread to my 700+ social media friends (most of whom are major industry/media influencers) -- and will never do so again.

Now: Sorry, but good lord you are missing the entire point.

"Exhibit A"

Then make it a West coast beta. Because they are providing sub-par service to everyone else who paid money around the world.

No one outside your little west coast bubble gives a fuck about what time Bungie's tech support wakes up. You offered a global service, and you didn't deliver it.

"Exhibit B" (are we laughing yet?)

Averages do not serve the customer. 1-0-1 basics. So what about the millions who paid to pre-order this product (and BTW I have four free codes via work, and still paid to support Bungie) around the world yet literally nothing outside the US works?

If this is the future, the community needs to raise their standards.

It's happening!

ShaneB

NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV.

Errr, very late on that. Go Chiefs!

Yeah, I'm weighing my options for this season. I really really like Gamepass, but It looks like I could just get Sunday Ticket added to my cable package in my condo for what would be much cheaper it seems.

How about you don't break them, just pack them up, and mail them to me.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Is it sad that I "get" Wellington's rage more than the video game rage?

Like I actually thought to myself "Yeah, I felt like breaking a laptop a few times also in the past few seasons"

Edit: Who keeps letting people into the fort?

jakncoke

Banned

What is your team, or did you come here because I called you out?

Is it sad that I "get" Wellington's rage more than the video game rage?

Like I actually thought to myself "Yeah, I felt like breaking a laptop a few times also in the past few seasons"

Losing a game that way specially to a division rival and even more so to the Eagles is more than understandable

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Also, he searches his name a lot to see if people are talking about him.
Me, along with the rest of many other active GAFers. We started doing this since EviLore removed the "Who's quoted you"-function.

Yoshichan

Just because other people do it as well doesn't mean it isn't weird.
See, this is where I don't agree with you.

Top Bottom