• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Tamanon

Banned
Still trying to figure out how I got invited to the Destiny Alpha but not the beta.

Everyone who registered for the Alpha got in it. The beta you actually had to use a code on, which you get from pre-ordering or someone else who did.

Also, near the end of the Alpha, all PS+ members got into it too, even without registering.

Gobias

Banned
To get his "good guy" image back he lost with the decision.

He lovessss cleveland, but signed a two year deal.

"B-b-but he wants a new contract when the tv rights change!"

Then Gilbert should have given him the max now, and upped it in two years

Weird coincidence that his best bud, mvp and training partner's contract ends the same year he signed til...

So he wants to get his good guy image back so he can destroy it even more in two years. Makes sense I guess.

Everyone who registered for the Alpha got in it. The beta you actually had to use a code on, which you get from pre-ordering or someone else who did.

Also, near the end of the Alpha, all PS+ members got into it too, even without registering.

I didn't register for the Alpha though which confused the hell out of me lol.

Bread

Banned
hey fmt have you seen they came together yet? it isn't their best work, but it's great. only like 6 or 7 bucks on demand too.

Bread

Banned
not yet. i've heard a lot of bad things about it :(

give me the straight dope from the horses mouth on a scale from paul blart mall cop to this
duuuude what who told you bad things

it's hilarious, don't let those fuckers make you think that david wain and showalter put out something that is not up to par.

i was laughing so hard in the theater, the movie is great bro watch it.

I would say yes, but I'm going to bed early

goodnight, you people
another time, my white friend.

i hope you guys can help me be the butt pirate im destined to be this weekend

MechDX

it's hilarious, don't let those fuckers make you think that david wain and showalter put out something that is not up to par.

Bill-OBrien.jpg

alright i'm going to rent it on amazon tomorrow since i don't have to work. i trust you... and david! infact i was just watching wainy days yesterday

MRSA

Banned
Pats fans are the worst.

I don't understand how people do office jobs, I've sat down for my last two shifts and they're fuckin hell.

Dragon

Banned
Pats fans are the worst.

I don't understand how people do office jobs, I've sat down for my last two shifts and they're fuckin hell.

Yeah I switched to a standing desk the last six or so months and man it's made a huge difference for the better so I know what you mean.

Edit: I'll be down to party up in Destiny tonight before dinner, but I get home from work around 4:30 so that may be too early for any peeps. Look forward to dancing with you crazy peoples!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The hell were you guys talking about last night? Butt pirates?

Good morning you fucks

And it's way too early for this kind of thuggery and disrespect.

I'm at 57% downloaded for Destiny so far. It logged at some point though, gone up 5% in the last hour so I'll get to play at some point!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Pats fans are the worst.

Office jobs literally drive me insane. One of the reasons I like the construction industry, I'm always moving around.

Top Bottom