• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

jakncoke

Banned
Where is the download list? These are n00b, annoying questions I know but this is why I rarely use PSN or play online games on my Playstation consoles. Everything is such a cluttered, unorganized mess compared to Xbox Live.

I went to view downloads with no success, just older demos/games I downloaded.

Plus I'm just in a cranky mood cause of the long ass day.
You need,
LEK07.jpg

+

orange.jpg

ShaneB

You know it, that's my weekend plan. Hoping Tiger can continue to play like he did today.

Yeah, Tiger being in contention generally means it'll get some solid attention, the problem moreso that the Open primetime is pretty much morning time :(. Plus I'll be busy with family in town visiting.

Konka

Banned
Yeah, Tiger being in contention generally means it'll get some solid attention, the problem moreso that the Open primetime is pretty much morning time :(. Plus I'll be busy with family in town visiting.

He tee's off at 9am tomorrow, I'll have it on at work.

bionic77

You did good my man, you did good.
The worst is seeing the pro Israel people on Facebook because I know them.

It's not like I love Hamas but Israel has occupied Palestine for over 50 fucking years now. I can't believe people are still calling them the victims.

Not even KAS is that gullible about the Lions.

Caught a tiny bit of the British Open today. Hoping against hope that this is finally the weekend where both Rory and Tiger are good at the same time!

zychi

Banned
What would be the point of resigning with Cleveland for just two years
To get his "good guy" image back he lost with the decision.

He lovessss cleveland, but signed a two year deal.

"B-b-but he wants a new contract when the tv rights change!"

Then Gilbert should have given him the max now, and upped it in two years

Weird coincidence that his best bud, mvp and training partner's contract ends the same year he signed til...

To get his "good guy" image back he lost with the decision.

He lovessss cleveland, but signed a two year deal.

"B-b-but he wants a new contract when the tv rights change!"

Then Gilbert should have given him the max now, and upped it in two years

Weird coincidence that his best bud, mvp and training partner's contract ends the same year he signed til...
Nah, he'll stay in Cleveland unless they fuck it up. 2 years is for the CBA, and of course to give him an out if they fuck it up.

But if they get Love, it may be impossible for them to fuck it up.

Nah, he'll stay in Cleveland unless they fuck it up. 2 years is for the CBA, and of course to give him an out if they fuck it up.

But if they get Love, it may be impossible for them to fuck it up.

If they fuck up so bad that he leaves after the message he gave coming back, even the Cleveland fans have to admit Cleveland's actually cursed

Who would be the alpha if Kobe and Jordan both played on the same team?
Prime Jordan and Prime Kobe?

They would either become the closest bros the world has ever seen, or end in double homicide. There are no plausible alternatives, and no way to ever know for sure which would happen.

Top Bottom