• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Dragon

Banned
But then you would have to be in Florida

6a00d8341c2ca253ef01a3fd344c84970b-320wi

bionic77

I heard Jordan is having thinking about having a come back tour with the Lakers.
The Lakers would never do that so I don't need to worry about evil hypotheticals.

wait, what is happening? I haven't watched in a few days
A lot of sweaty fat nerds are playing a videogame that is being broadcast. Losers like eznark are putting off work and their family to watch these nerds play this game.

brentech

A lot of sweaty fat nerds are playing a videogame that is being broadcast. Losers like eznark are putting off work and their family to watch these nerds play this game.

In all honesty, in going to MLG Columbus for their Dota event, I was quite surprised that not only are the players, but most of the fans were probably thinner than the average population.
Eznark was huge though. I had to roll him to the food stands on the other side of the convention center.

bionic77

One of those sweaty nerd fat fucks will be $10 million richer soon.

depressed-man.jpg

fuck.
Once you have $10 million labels no longer apply to you.

But the people watching don't get paid shit so they will always be dirty nerds.

In all honesty, in going to MLG Columbus for their Dota event, I was quite surprised that not only are the players, but most of the fans were probably thinner than the average population.
Eznark was huge though. I had to roll him to the food stands on the other side of the convention center.
I figured ez would be pretty fit. Usually the hillbillies that live in the woods are pretty skinny.

eznark

Banned
Bs1ansKCEAA_h6E.jpg:large

In all honesty, in going to MLG Columbus for their Dota event, I was quite surprised that not only are the players, but most of the fans were probably thinner than the average population. Eznark was huge though. I had to roll him to the food stands on the other side of the convention center.

Thank you for picking me up when my scooter battery died and I rolled down that hill into traffic.

At least I only saw two utilikilts and one glasshole.

Konka

Banned
Easily worth it.

Both of those guys would be drowning in pussy (if they were into that and if they weren't they could buy the finest fuck pillows and flashlights that money can buy) if they had $10 million.

Like people that win the lottery they blow through it in a year buying shit for women who take advantage of them and be broke in less than a y year

jakncoke

Banned
Who here knows a thing or 2 about botulism. paging Talon for his GF. So a lot of youtube channels mess around with eating older stuff, well today while I was fixing my coffee. My brother was rooting through canned goods for lunch. He found a can of pumpkin expired apr 2004. Im thinking of getting yt(prob not) famous by eating it but may concede to what wreckless eating does with older goods and roll it around their mouth for a minute or so and spit it out. Thoughts?

bionic77

Like people that win the lottery they blow through it in a year buying shit for women who take advantage of them and be broke in less than a y year
Nerds are generally pretty smart with their money.

Lottery winners are usually from Florida.

I don't think we need to worry about the winners finances.

Ez is fat?

Not a word bionic. Not one word.
If he is really fat he should stop picking on fatties like Fatford and other grossly obese people.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
you've seen at least one picture of me, you should know!

Was it the one here recently with the antlers?

I mostly remember pictures of your kid and that your wife runs marathons or whatever so I was operating under the assumption that you were somewhat thin and snarky with a hot wife. Like Ruxin from the League.

eznark

Banned
Was it the one here recently with the antlers?

I mostly remember pictures of your kid and that your wife runs marathons or whatever so I was operating under the assumption that you were somewhat thin and snarky with a hot wife. Like Ruxin from the League.

lol I'm not bald bitch

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Who here knows a thing or 2 about botulism. paging Talon for his GF. So a lot of youtube channels mess around with eating older stuff, well today while I was fixing my coffee. My brother was rooting through canned goods for lunch. He found a can of pumpkin expired apr 2004. Im thinking of getting yt(prob not) famous by eating it but may concede to what wreckless eating does with older goods and roll it around their mouth for a minute or so and spit it out. Thoughts?

Why not just see how much rat poison you can eat before passing out?

cajunator

Banned

Dude, you will get seriously fucking sick if you eat that.

eznark

Banned
You have my skinny jeans.

I am skinny and bald and I fear no man.

What man could be more frightening than your wife?

And weinke there was an antler pic, but it's been a couple years. Unfortunately I am not cyborgmatt (the big dude with the antlers from yesterday)...though that would be rad!!

Syrinx

jak pls

If nothing else, look forward to being stuck with the bill once your insurance company sees that video.

Top Bottom