• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

How hard can it be? #YOLO

We'll find out! #YOLO

i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing-science-dog.jpg

Basically. I can't wait to finish school and be done with finance.

With great power, comes great responsibility.

Are you saying I'm spider-man?

Anybody help me with this PSP question? The sooner the better, I know nothing about the system and it's turning out to be a huge pain in the ass to find the answers online in a quick manner:

If I understand my internet reading correctly, I should be able to buy FFT: War of the Lions off of the Playstation Store via the PSP, right? Would it require any extra accessories or addons or anything?
You need a memory card

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Uh, in that case it sounds like a formality to make sure you're not a drooling idiot. Good luck anyway!

It went really well! So maybe that's what it really was haha.

I still have a skype interview and then an in-person interview if it gets that far. This sounded more like a preliminary thing to make sure I wasn't socially awkward like gata.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
On the drive home yesterday, one of the sports radio guys was talking about his friend this past week in Vegas. Has got to be one of the most degenerate sports gamblers I've heard of:

* Bet on the Home Run Derby
* Bet on the MLB All Star Game (over/under)
* Bet on the MLB All Star Game (chose a side)
* Bet on NBA Summer League games (over/under)
* Then proceeded to bet on THREE WNBA games (chose sides straight-up)

They have walk up in mens over 40 softball leagues or are you just :jnc'ing

First off, it's a work league....we play at work. Work is a place you go to get paid for your services, you probably don't know about that. Think about "Unemployment", then drop the "un".

We have a wireless amp with bluetooth and a spotify account, so we have walkup music.

BigAT

On the drive home yesterday, one of the sports radio guys was talking about his friend this past week in Vegas. Has got to be one of the most degenerate sports gamblers I've heard of:

I knew some friends in college that bet on a random women's tennis match. It wasn't even big name players, neither one of them had heard of either player. The match wasn't televised, they had to watch some shitty stream on a computer.

jakncoke

Banned
First off, it's a work league....we play at work. Work is a place you go to get paid for your services, you probably don't know about that. Think about "Unemployment", then drop the "un".

We have a wireless amp with bluetooth and a spotify account, so we have walkup music.

Spitting fire, dont take your anger out on me! Im not your children!

rando14

Congrats Deacon, I'm so proud of you man!! Good luck to you wienke, best of luck !!

Trejo since you're going to be in charge of an entire department by yourself couldn't you like parlay that into a pay raise!! More responsibility should -> more dollar bills right!!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Trejo since you're going to be in charge of an entire department by yourself couldn't you like parlay that into a pay raise!! More responsibility should -> more dollar bills right!!

Depends if he gets the formal title change or not. Many times, you don't get the title+raise until you "prove" you can do the job by...doing the job for a bit first!

Lol dude must of went to either Ceasers or Westgate LVH. Those prop bets in there are crazy.

Eleuin

aW711yL.png

rando14

Depends if he gets the formal title change or not. Many times, you don't get the title+raise until you "prove" you can do the job by...doing the job for a bit first!

Yeah that's a good point, Trejo you gotta work hard and make sure management notices you!! THEN you can get paid

Or you could just sleep with your boss!!

Looks like another major where McIlroy annihilates the field. Dude is kind of a dick but I'm glad he has his game back

He dumped his girl and now he has unlocked both his body and spirit and he has ascended!! Same thing Russ is trying to do!! :cool:

Display your dominance Trejo.

I'll be sure to drink a ton of beer and first thing Monday I'll piss on everything.

Congrats Deacon, I'm so proud of you man!! Good luck to you wienke, best of luck !!

See:

Since she's out on disability I don't have the title yet but if I play it right I could take over before she comes back and they might move her somewhere else. We'll see how it goes, in the mean time I have a ton of stuff I need to get up to date with :/

Yeah that's a good point, Trejo you gotta work hard and make sure management notices you!! THEN you can get paid
Or you could just sleep with your boss!!
He dumped his girl and now he has unlocked both his body and spirit and he has ascended!! Same thing Russ is trying to do!! :cool:

Hmmm big black guy? I don't know....

jakncoke

Banned
Bunch on haters!

In football related news.

The Rochester Jeffersons went 8-27-4 in their 6 years of existence. Including a 0-18-2 record over their first 4 years.

zychi

Banned

Does the guy live in Vegas, or was he visiting there? Besides the WNBA stuff, I did all of those things too. I won a decent amount too. Gotta build up my NFL money for this season a bit more.

My only rule is I never bet on teams I root for, besides a 250/1 Cubs World Series bet for $10. Having one of your best friends live in Vegas is just too easy to place bets.

jakncoke

Banned
In 1924 Rochester Jeffersons were outscored 156-7 in 7 games, in 1923 141-6 in 4

Also i read their records wrong. it was 0-18-2 in their last 4 seasons before they were disbanded or whatever reason they quit being a team

Top Bottom