• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

My friend is playing bf then I'm gonna go rent grand Budapest hotel. Thanks though!

maybe my favorite wes anderson movie. i loved it!

btw i did rent they came together and while it is not on wet hot american summer level i did find it to be hilarious! i'm going to leave out a condom bowl at the office from now on.

oh and bread...

thanks

bionic77

I am in the kids section of the mall zoning out while my kids play and trying to ignore the ass and legs of some nanny or something (really young) who keeps bending over in front of me to watch her kid.

It is hard not to stare. :(

PS not taking a picture you perverts!

DMczaf

I am in the kids section of the mall zoning out while my kids play and trying to ignore the ass and legs of some nanny or something (really young) who keeps bending over in front of me to watch her kid.

dolphins > steelers

jakncoke

Banned

You're certainly no chris.trejo

dolphins > steelers

97465-Did-we-just-become-best-friend-5BZD.gif

Bread

Banned

btw i did rent they came together and while it is not on wet hot american summer level i did find it to be hilarious! i'm going to leave out a condom bowl at the office from now on.

oh and bread...

thanks
You can say that again!

You can say that again!

oh and bread...

thanks

Drakeon

good destiny session drake! i'm going to find my mic. kind of sucks playing without one. that tank boss was harder than the eye boss!

Yeah, that Eye went down easy, the tank was a bitch.

Good Destiny sessions FMT & BG (and.. I'm forgetting who BG and I grouped with in the Crucible, my apologies).

jakncoke

Banned
On 12-17 1989, the Bengals beat the Oilers 61-7

Warren Moon was 9-20 96 yards and 2 int

It was only 1 degree and -11 wind chill during the game.

Meeting with Vikings and Kluwe/attorney over. Mike Priefer will be suspended 3 games per source, plus he'll apologize & receive sensitivity training. The suspension can be reduced to 2 games at Vikings discretion. Lawsuit likely dropped.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Meeting with Vikings and Kluwe/attorney over. Kluwe was right. Mike Priefer will be suspended 3 games per source, plus he'll apologize & receive sensitivity training. The suspension can be reduced to 2 games at Vikings discretion. Lawsuit likely dropped.

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk
Per league source, report regarding Kluwe investigation will include evidence that Kluwe made light of the Gerry Sandusky situation.

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk
Per source, Kluwe walked around multiple times with hole in the back of his shorts, claiming to be a Sandusky victim.

I'm just posting this because it's different from what you were just saying.

Sanjuro

Hey! At least he didn't host an awards show on a popular sports network, wearing blackface and use Donald Sterling as a comedic piece.

I'm just posting this because it's different from what you were just saying.

and there is the quagmire in situations like these. it's the reason why i rarely ever get involved in white knighting or soap boxing situations because people can do dirt digging on you and find some stuff that makes you look like a hypocrite. i hope i never become famous, otherwise i'd have to go through a lot of my posts here on neogaf and edit them out!

squicken

and there is the quagmire in situations like these. it's the reason why i rarely ever get involved in white knighting or soap boxing situations because people can do dirt digging on you and find some stuff that makes you look like a hypocrite. i hope i never become famous, otherwise i'd have to go through a lot of my posts here on neogaf and edit them out!

The things you've done, there ain't no getting clean

JABEE

PFT
"Per source, Kluwe walked around multiple times with hole in the back of his shorts, claiming to be a Sandusky victim."

Wow

JABEE

How many NFL-GAF members have sued the NFL? Let's get our suit in, Bionic! Pain and suffering from the Patriots sham dynasty.

Fuck Kluwe

You won't say that to his face tho

You ain't badazz

EDIT: Jabee is on to something. bionic, I want to sue the NFL for damages on the grounds of physical, emotional, and mental damages caused by the league-wide conspiracy to prop the Patriots into the limelight and steal Jake Delhomme's one ring. What are my legal recourses?

Top Bottom