• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Seems to work for Luck.

3240b08b8c1d722625dfb9e5d73b7b11.298x298x29.gif

He is slightly overrated tho. He will be very good (and maybe great) in the future, but I don't see a guy who's leaps and bounds above the other young QBs at the moment and certainly not a top 4 QB in the league already. Stop that nonsense

cajunator

Banned
:jnc

Yeah the first few years after residency are the major loan repayment years. Let's say you have $200K in loans, and you're a Emergency medicine doctor making $280K, cut that in half due to taxes, mal, etc, and you put 80k a year towards the loans, you'd be living on 60k for the first 4 or 5 years.

Damn thats waaaay more than I make lol.

Crisco

Banned
The narrative around Cam Newton is so lazy these days. The only difference between 2013 and 2011-2012 is the team wasn't shit. We won 12 games mainly because of the defense beasting and some clutch drives by Cam. But it's been a steady improvement from him, he didn't suddenly become good last year, he was good from day one and has only gotten better. But saying that he's progressed about normally for a rookie starter coming out of a spread college offense would be boring.

jakncoke

Banned
You forgot the sarcastic question marks around the word "sentence."

What a joke.

DUI chargers across the country and probably world need toughened really. I remember when I got in trouble back in the day I over heard some lady who blew a .21 and wrecked into a pole got 3 days jail.

Word's spreading on Twitter that Alex Smith's agents said no to the Chiefs' offer of $17 mil/yr.

On one hand, PFCentral so probably not true. On the other hand, I've never wanted anything more true. Get hella paid, Alex.

Word's spreading on Twitter that Alex Smith's agents said no to the Chiefs' offer of $17 mil/yr.

On one hand, PFCentral. On the other hand, I've never wanted anything more true. Get hella paid, Alex.

alex smith is better than a lot of QB's in this league. he also had the greatest non-49er QB performance in NFL history against the colts last year

Top Bottom