• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

ShaneB

iItHhjuJJ7ncS.gif

Basically

Just helpin ya out.

It has no bearing if you aren't in school coming back from summer vacation.

It's still a long weekend marking the end of summer really.

Spinluck

That pic is pretty.

Fall does not look that great here, but trees do get those interesting colors depending where you are. I also hate raking, so I used to let all of that shit pile up.

Right now it is raining way too fucking much. It's crazy, better than a drought I guess, but if you go outside right after a storm then mosquitos will suck you dry.

Bread

Banned
Damn Grand Budapest Hotel was great, not up there with Life Aquatic and Fantastic Mr Fox but still the best I've seen in a long time.

cajunator

Banned
That pic is pretty.

Fall does not look that great here, but trees do get those interesting colors depending where you are. I also hate raking, so I used to let all of that shit pile up.

Right now it is raining way too fucking much. It's crazy, better than a drought I guess, but if you go outside right after a storm then mosquitos will suck you dry.

this is what its like around here at the moment

Whaaat cajun you don't like the beach man, the beach rules!!

Honestly I dont like beaches very much. I do like the shore and maritime environments but not beach itself.

Damn Grand Budapest Hotel was great, not up there with Life Aquatic and Fantastic Mr Fox but still the best I've seen in a long time.

indeed it was. it's hard for me to put it above life aquatic because i feel like any combination of bill murray and david bowie music cannot be topped in this life but something just really clicked for me with GB

Bread

Banned
indeed it was. it's hard for me to put it above life aquatic because i feel like any combination of bill murray and david bowie music cannot be topped in this life but something just really clicked for me with GB
Yup that movie got me into David bowie back in high school, it will always be one of my favorite movies.

Yeah I'm pretty much sold on Destiny. 36 hours ago I hadn't even given this game a chance. Now I'm worried it'll completely destroy my ambition when school starts again.

Godslay

Banned
Hmmm, I guess I re-watch the games on a weekly basis. Amazing how fast it actually is with the commercials cut out. I've actually re-watched the last SB.

The initial watch is largely for enjoyment, emotion, etc. The second watch is just to pick up stuff that I missed during that, pick things a part a bit, etc. The hardest games to re-watch last year were the Patriots loss, and the SB obviously. The games were similar in the sense that what we saw in the second half in NE, is what we got in the SB, without the offense we got in spurts in NE. It's odd how a Fox lead team has a meltdown from time to time.

Best thing about after Labor Day, is golf. Weather is cool and crisp, just a great time to play.

JABEE

There are so many games that are tough for Eagles fans to rewatch.

The NFC Championship against the Cardinals. They were up after being behind by like 21 points at half time. All they needed was one more stop and the Eagles would have made it to the Super Bowl in 2006. :( The Eagles would have taken the Steelers!

Then there is the SpyGate game. :(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yeah I'm pretty much sold on Destiny. 36 hours ago I hadn't even given this game a chance. Now I'm worried it'll completely destroy my ambition when school starts again.

Yeah I wasn't expecting much going into thinking some crap game was getting overhyped.

It's for real folks! It's Phantasy Star Online meets Halo meets Borderlands

lol

Summer is just another season for grown men.

Nah. Summer is still fun season even for me. The 9-5 in the office is boring as fk but once summer rolls around? Random friends you haven't seen since college call and be like "bbq?" "basketball?" "swimming?" "park?" "boating? "fishing?" "hiking?"then you have all the vacations, the beaches etc...

It's like you get to relive the days when you were young again. Then fall and winter roll around and you're in the office from 9-5... waiting to get out then you sit in traffic for hours get home and either be alone or have to deal with the wife/gf bitching about god knows what. Then all you have to look for is the weekend where you finally get some football.

Plus summer = more legs... more skin. YAWS!

ShaneB

Best thing about after Labor Day, is golf. Weather is cool and crisp, just a great time to play.

Yeah, I've been itching to get back on a golf course, since it's been so long. Love fall golfing.

All this Destiny talk, and all I feel is a big giant *meh*...

MechDX

Fuck Destiny and this "clan".

Me and Bread are an Army of Two! We could take down this entire clan of yours ourselves.

#BOB

Top Bottom