• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

fuck you chocha. we the steeler nation still beat your pussy ass team. ye mods what up. bitches. you could and can ban me all day long but that wont change the scoreboard salty ass busters.

.... negro please. My 44 make sure all yall kids don't grow. Take that shit out of here. You can't even beat gata and you trying front like you ready to step. Go home son.

MRSA

Banned
jak sure is one pansy ass angry drunk. I bet he's in the fetal position crying over whether or not he can beat up Gata.

Yeah I wasn't expecting much going into thinking some crap game was getting overhyped.

It's for real folks! It's Phantasy Star Online meets Halo meets Borderlands

Oh, Borderlands left me a little cold if I'm being honest. I appreciated the cel shaded art style but I'm just not into collecting loot, especially not in an action game.

jakncoke

Banned
yall pansies ass nerdlings hiding behind your monitor. i'll baseball bat your fucking kneecaps without a second thought. dont fuck with the mentally unstable. ok.

yall pansies ass nerdlings hiding behind your monitor. i'll baseball bat your fucking kneecaps without a second thought. dont fuck with the mentally unstable. ok.

afridi-kiss-o.gif

Who designed that helmet? Hannibal Lector?

That guy is a little special, shall we say, and has been spotted biting random things. Unlike Suarez his chosen target was an inanimate object, namely the ball:

afridi-o.gif

The real reason for that design is because a cricket ball can be aimed right at a batter's toes or it can land ten yards in front of him so you need to find a balance between protection without obscuring vision too much.

MRSA

Banned
Speaking of idiot drunks, this Stafford sized drunk was running around the streets and tried to fight the cops. Medics gave him an asinine amount of Versed to knock him out, now he's in respiratory failure. Lol dumb drunks.

Randomly found the original Power Rangers movie on TV. Forgot how much Ivan Ooze scared the shit out of me as a kid.

Edit:

Holy fuck how did I not remember her?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Oh, Borderlands left me a little cold if I'm being honest. I appreciated the cel shaded art style but I'm just not into collecting loot, especially not in an action game.

Well not to fear since there's not a huge amount of loot collecting like in Borderlands. Stuff drops probably 1/10th as often.

Your gear is very important though.

Top Bottom