• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

ibvWPQg4wTNkAd.gif

EDIT: Wait now you made me think of SB XL... :(

Seriously.

I hope we never ever ever ever ever ever play in Seattle ever again.
Play us in BoA all you want, never again in that green and blue Hell

Spinluck

I am able to watch losses right away.

As far as a Superbowl loss, yeah, that sucks. But in PeyPey's case he is paid to do it and is paid to do it well.

You either face the truth, or run away from it like a bitch (Tammy).

mr. puppy

Banned
wow this viking punter sounds like a hypocritical dbag:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/18/vikings-begin-to-push-back-against-kluwe/

For example, the report notes that Vikings kicker Blair Walsh described Kluwe as someone who “loves the attention,” “was focused on everything but football,” and wanted to be in the spotlight. Far more relevant to the substance of Kluwe’s complaint was the conclusion in the report that Kluwe made light of the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal at Penn State.

“Kluwe also made fun of the Vikings’ then Head Strength and Conditioning Coach Tom Kanavy, an alumnus of‒and former coach at‒Penn State University, concerning the Jerry Sandusky/Penn State situation,” the memo states. “In his interview, Kanavy explained that Kluwe cut the seat out of his pants and then put them on to imitate a victim of the Penn State child-abuse scandal. According to Kanavy, Kluwe said that he was a ‘Penn State victim’ and to ‘stay away’ from him while his buttocks were exposed.

Kluwe told investigators that he did not recall that behavior, but that “it’s very possible” that he did it.

“It didn’t stick in my mind, but, you know, I — it is definitely — if people said they saw it, then yeah, I probably did it,” Kluwe said.

Destiny is the tits

ggs you and jabee! we were getting creamed on that devils lair part :/

i should've known better because when i initially beat it, it was with drakeion who was level 6 or 7 and another level 6 or 7 guy. that 3 wave shit is just too much. pretty surprised we even got through the first wave, those guys are on you immediately!

i'll be back on later. i need to find my mic!

JABEE

ggs you and jabee! we were getting creamed on that devils lair part :/

i should've known better because when i initially beat it, it was with drakeion who was level 6 or 7 and another level 6 or 7 guy. that 3 wave shit is just too much. pretty surprised we even got through the first wave, those guys are on you immediately!

i'll be back on later. i need to find my mic!
Yeah. Destiny is awesome! Just reached level 5. Weinke kept melee'ing me jnc

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Can't wait to see Kas's reaction.

I'm used to Jawd hating on Stafford. Nothing new here, he has no idea what he's talking about and I've already dissected his complaints in the past.

I'll quote the great Steve Young: "Matthew Stafford is on the cusp of greatness." That's why Joe Lombardi left Sean Payton and the other #9 QB. Because he knows that Stafford has the potential to be an all time great QB around the right players and system.

I'm used to Jawd hating on Stafford. Nothing new here, he has no idea what he's talking about and I've already dissected his complaints in the past.

I'll quote the great Steve Young: "Matthew Stafford is on the cusp of greatness." That's why Joe Lombardi left Sean Payton and the other #9 QB. Because he knows that Stafford has the potential to be an all time great QB around the right players and system.

matt stafford will forever be "on the cusp" until he does something meaningful. and passing for an empty 5000 yards isn't meaningful. start by winning a playoff game and then go from there!

I think Joe just realize that Stafford was never going to touch the Lombardi trophy so he sacrifice himself and let Stafford touch a Lombardi.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

How come there aren't any other quotes about Stafford except from Steve Young?

Top Bottom