• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Well not to fear since there's not a huge amount of loot collecting like in Borderlands. Stuff drops probably 1/10th as often.

Your gear is very important though.
Intro level of the destiny beta reminds me halo 1s campaign a bit in my opinion. Pretty awesome.

Well not to fear since there's not a huge amount of loot collecting like in Borderlands. Stuff drops probably 1/10th as often.

Your gear is very important though.

I'll give the beta a go if/when it comes to Xbone because bungie are one of the few devs that deserve the benefit of the doubt regardless of first impressions.

Dragon

Banned
I have an additional PS4 code and a PS3 code for Destiny. Rather give it to one of you instead of just in the code begging thread. Just quote with which one you want. They are US codes.

Fox318

I always considered myself a casual player, never really cared much if I was good or bad, I just liked to make decent contact and have a fair paced round and not hold anyone up! My pet peeve on the course always has been playing with slow golfers.

I'm sure there are plenty of wonderful ballparks across this vast nation. Has there been a good MLB ballpark? Nah.

igE8DXs.jpg

LJ11

Bills LT Cordy Glenn may have kidney problems. Hope it's nothing for his sake.

Hard to believe that TC are here, time flew by.

Enron

Banned
So Kluwe is a bigger piece of shit than the guy he accused. Shocking news.

Pretty much. I listen to a lot of Minnesota Public Radio, and for a few months Kluwe was all over MPR talking about his book projects, appeared on Wits as a humorist - trying to get his post-football career off the ground. Dude comes off as a complete attention hound. Even with his advocacy, Chris Kluwe has made the story all about HIM.

I have an additional PS4 code and a PS3 code for Destiny. Rather give it to one of you instead of just in the code begging thread. Just quote with which one you want. They are US codes.

If you still has a PS3 code, I'd appreciate it. I'm not picking up a PS4 till next month.

zychi

Banned
Kluwe came off as a fake to me about a year ago. He was whining and being a dick on twitter because his "nerdy" self couldn't figure out how to install something for his "awesome gaming laptop." He came off as a fake "know it all" who googled everything his opinions were based on and a very childish and spoiled dude outside of football.

He got cut because he was a liability to the team with him running his mouth about things in the news. Same thing would happen to anyone who worked for a company with that kind of public exposure and their job was easily replaceable.

Dragon

Banned
If you still has a PS3 code, I'd appreciate it. I'm not picking up a PS4 till next month.

PMed.

Kluwe came off as a fake to me about a year ago. He was whining and being a dick on twitter because his "nerdy" self couldn't figure out how to install something for his "awesome gaming laptop." He came off as a fake "know it all" who googled everything his opinions were based on and a very childish and spoiled dude outside of football.

He got cut because he was a liability to the team with him running his mouth about things in the news. Same thing would happen to anyone who worked for a company with that kind of public exposure and their job was easily replaceable.

Regardless of Kluwe, the special teams coach getting suspended is a good sign even if the Vikings aren't being totally transparent. Shitting on Kluwe doesn't change what a homophobic asshole that guy is.

Godslay

Banned
Would like to play Destiny but Ill be out of town for a week. Wasn't paying much attention to it but BG's quote got me excited.

Yes Jak, Rod Smith was awesome. He and McCaffrey were great.

Drakeon

Would like to play Destiny but Ill be out of town for a week. Wasn't paying much attention to it but BG's quote got me excited.

Yes Jak, Rod Smith was awesome. He and McCaffrey were great.

It's going on until the 27th, did you want a code Godslay? I've got an extra PS4 one.

According to ESPN Chicago, Jimmy Clausen "appears poised" to unseat Jordan Palmer for No. 2 quarterback duties behind Jay Cutler.
Clausen "quickly gained ground" on Palmer at minicamp and appears to be in the driver's seat for the backup job. It's an important competition because Cutler has missed 13 starts the past four seasons. Considering the magic coach Marc Trestman worked with last year's backup, Josh McCown, it could be a real chance for Clausen to get his career back on its tracks. 26-year-old Clausen is worth a look in particularly deep Dynasty fantasy leagues.
Via roto
Didn't even realize Clausen was still on an NFL team

jakncoke

Banned
Didn't even realize Clausen was still on an NFL team

As much as we like to shit on Cutler for everything under the sun. The Bears season really does hang int he balance on every single snap doesnt it. Having Clausen and Palmer behind your starter has to be pretty fucking scary. Then again Steelers only Gradkowski and Landry Jones :/

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Say whaaaat.

It's not quite like WoW or anything that severe but it's in there. You free roam around a planet picking up beacons to do missions which gives you rep with various factions.

This game will be a nightmare for people expecting Halo.

It's kind of neat how you can just do PvP though, which plays really well....and you get cosmetic rewards and junk.

This game is going to be visual crack cocaine for a lot of people.

jakncoke

Banned
Still remember how Kiper was praising Clausen as a lock and saying the Browns needed to draft him. Clausen is still probably the douchiest QB in the league and that's saying a lot.

I love how far his stock fell and how long he sat in the green room. Fuck him because fuck Notre Dame.

And before anyone brings it up, Jerome Bettis and any good Steeler or average that went to Notre Dame are exempt from haterade because i said so ok. I write the rules!

jakncoke

Banned
Dammit, Don't you just hate it when all the jokes you're about to post are either extremely insensitive or make gata levels of sense.

Top Bottom