• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Ramen festival today and tomorrow in SF!

BUKOPjV.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
Gata moving to Detroit and bought like 3 homes on his lemonade stand sales and selling oranges on the side of busy intersections.

shirtless-jamarcus-russell.jpg

Taco Taco

jakncoke

Banned
Bills training camp starts tomorrow, which means this dark offseason is almost over!!

...And man, was it dark

Training camp and preseason are just little fixes. Like a junkie buying a 20 bag to get over the withdrawal pain for the hour. Its not over till the opening day Thursday in September.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Anyone in the Los Angeles area have any good recomandations for a butcher/deli with great prosciutto? I got a half pound last night of the Columbus brand at Albertsons. Loved it but just wondering if there are any spots I have to try.

God damn prosciutto is so good.

I wonder if Gata and Lunchbox can become buddies IRL.

Maybe Gata can go hang out at Lunchbox's $500 mansion and they can take LB Daddy's beamer to a bar or something.

Well, the kids are on their way back from Europe, the Summer of Larry is ending. So play Destiny with me a little later, while I enjoys last few hours of unimpeded gaming.

I went to Orioles/A's game in Oakland last night, which sucked, but I was on TV in Baltimore walking into the Stadium. So if you watched the very beginning of the MASN coverage, and if you remember the two O's fans they showed after it said "This is Birdland," I was the white one.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I feel like a junkie when I'm desperately picking at the crispy bits at the bottom of my box of Popeyes.

Everybody else does this though right?

No Gata trying to get closer to his cousins jokes? Smh
I feel like a junkie when I'm desperately picking at the crispy bits at the bottom of my box of Popeyes.

Everybody else does this though right?
Lol you really are addicted. Sounds like you eat there multiple times a week lol.
......don't blame you....

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Damn sorry to hear that Gata, I'm sure it will be rough for you, not being able to go to jags games anymore.

He's already squickened to the Lions.

Kas will embrace him with huge obese arms.

No Gata trying to get closer to his cousins jokes? Smh

Lol you really are addicted. Sounds like you eat there multiple times a week lol.
......don't blame you....

I ate there for lunch every day for like 12 days straight.

For some reason I feel this is always the most appropriate gif when talking about Popeyes

1199838.gif

Top Bottom