• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Speaking of girls in yoga pants, here are the pictures of my co-worker, I'm only posting two as the other ones are blurry, she's aware that I took the pictures don't worry I wasn't being a creep.

KFKxYrs.jpg

nvOsGyf.jpg

Syrinx

I ordered a charging cable for my phone since mine broke and I ordered one-day shipping since I'm flying tomorrow, but the last update is that the "Package not received from sender". At 3:30 this afternoon. I've never had Lasership used before, but I ain't impressed with these fuckers.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Thats just fat, not shapely enough for me. Is she the fake ass girl? If so, tell her to get a refund.
Fat?

You will die alone.

Serousy though, fuck matthew stafford, his fat ass, and that lame asss lions team. Losers forever and losers lose. Y'all need to be Paxkers fans fo real.

Nah I've had friends told me "record my ass while I twerk" matter of fact it just happen like 2 weeks ago.

But then again it was Vegas.... and well shit happens there.

Well we had already decided on hooking up so I was just being playful with her with the hidden intent of showing you guys of course lol Since that was on a Saturday she came in wearing those yoga pants and her ass looked way better then in her normal clothes.

Furniture-less party at Bionics!

Godslay

Banned
Closed on house.

Now I need money for furniture.

I am as poor as Gata now!

Always a good feeling. Went through that last summer when we bought a new house. I was fine with keeping the furniture we had from our prior house, but it wasn't good enough for my wife. So that stuff went to the basement. It's amazing all the little stuff that adds up from blinds to rugs, to various decorations throws and all that other crap. When I was a bachelor I had a bed, a couch, a table, and beer in the fridge! Plenty of money too!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Took a big step tonight.

Buddy of mine convinced me to unfriend my ex wife and all of her family and friends on Facebook one year after the divorce.

He's obviously a good friend and I'm a drunk idiot.

Bread

Banned
Took a big step tonight.

Buddy of mine convinced me to unfriend my ex wife and all of her family and friends on Facebook one year after the divorce.

Next step, burn her house down! It's all in good fun.

ShaneB

As I know it's been said before, if you're a Browns fan, you should indeed read Collision Low Crossers. Great insight into Pettine and what he could bring to the organization. Really enjoying the book so far after a few chapters.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Am I the only one drinking on a Wednesday night? Besides MSRA because he's a probably high on scotch and mescalin.

I know OT can be pretty crazy sometimes but there are a lot of good people on here, that thread with the dude wanting to kill himself is an example of it, I gave him my number in case he wanted to talk to text. Hope he pulls through.

ShaneB

I know OT can be pretty crazy sometimes but there are a lot of good people on here, that thread with the dude wanting to kill himself is an example of it, I gave him my number in case he wanted to talk to text. Hope he pulls through.

Yeah, there is good and bad. It's an outlet for so many of us in different ways.

Bread

Banned
Wish I lived anywhere near North Hampton, hopefully someone can help.

bionic77

Always a good feeling. Went through that last summer when we bought a new house. I was fine with keeping the furniture we had from our prior house, but it wasn't good enough for my wife. So that stuff went to the basement. It's amazing all the little stuff that adds up from blinds to rugs, to various decorations throws and all that other crap. When I was a bachelor I had a bed, a couch, a table, and beer in the fridge! Plenty of money too!
Basement had built in surround and we have to upgrade the tv and get a receiver to take advantage of something we will never use. Wife is going crazy right now with "ideas".

And yeah this shit is expensive as fuck. Also need to upgrade new desktop. Leaning towards iMac. Hopefully ping pong tables are not too expensive or I will laying asphalt on the weekends like Gata to pay for this shit!

Wish I lived anywhere near North Hampton, hopefully someone can help.

Yeah I've known a few people like that, I even dated a girl that was suicidal, it sucks because a lot of the time you don't notice until they are in a deep depression and it's harder to help them.

cdyhybrid

I am also drinking beer.

Still in party mode from the music festival last weekend, and I've recovered enough to not feel like I've been hit by a bus. Thus, beer.

cajunator

Banned
Yeah I've known a few people like that, I even dated a girl that was suicidal, it sucks because a lot of the time you don't notice until they are in a deep depression and it's harder to help them.

Half of my friends are lgbt or depressed/suicidal or often both. It takes a lot of patience sometimes.

Sanjuro

Buttered pickles are the fucking worst. Picked up the wrong one at the store by accident.

I hate myself for not just tossing them.

EDIT: Great. Now Jaws 2 is on. Fuck this.

Godslay

Banned

Odd that he only had one post and then never responded throughout the thread. Hopefully he's okay even though I don't know the guy.

Basement had built in surround and we have to upgrade the tv and get a receiver to take advantage of something we will never use. Wife is going crazy right now with "ideas".

And yeah this shit is expensive as fuck. Also need to upgrade new desktop. Leaning towards iMac. Hopefully ping pong tables are not too expensive or I will laying asphalt on the weekends like Gata to pay for this shit!

Seems like it never ends sometimes. Especially if you have kids.

Spinluck

Took a big step tonight.

Damn bro, good to hear you're still pushing forward!

Top Bottom