• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Just go sit at Axel's all day. You'll be fine.

Will do. I didn't get out here much when I lived in Waukesha, so I've been spending my summer looking for good bars and local eateries. Had the wings at Points East last week, holy mother of Jehoshaphat they were good. Y-Not II is also a great dive, cheap drinks and tattered seats.

eznark

Banned
Will do. I didn't get out here much when I lived in Waukesha, so I've been spending my summer looking for good bars and local eateries. Had the wings at Points East last week, holy mother of Jehoshaphat they were good. Y-Not II is also a great dive, cheap drinks and tattered seats.

I was in Rascal's pretty much every day from 2-7 for about 5 years. If any of the people there are still the same (I was in there last year and they were) it's a really rad dive. From there we'd go to Judge's but Mike sold the place last year and I guess it's some fucking chain bar now. Y-Not and Y-Not II are cool, kind of unbelievable they still exist. There was never anyone there back when I lived there even.

I haven't spent a lot of time on Downer or Oakland in awhile so maybe they've gotten better but outside of Rascal's and Harry's (and Judge's further towards the city) all those bars were kind of hipster trash, back before we had a name for them.

bionic77

Thanks you just ruined my weekend

:jnc
Technically we are all patriots tomorrow (except the poor bastards who live in Canada and Europe). Gata as usually gets it ass backwards though.

All of us decent, hard working, Tebow fearing Americans are going to be patriots of the United States of America.

The cheese eating, mother fucking, friend killing, cheaters who are patriots of New England can go fuck themselves and would do us all a favor if they went back on the disease ridden boat they came over from England.

Personally I am going to buy some fireworks and sparklers from one of those stupid tents and hope I don't make a trip to the ER tomorrow. I wonder what hipsters like Bucket do on big holidays like this?

bionic77

So are we going analyze what Kas meant by "it"? I am still confused. What is "it"? And how do you quantify "it"?
It = giant gut, bad mechanics, and inability to win in the worst division in football

These things can be measured with a scale, video, and win/loss records.

Tamanon

Banned
https://twitter.com/espn/status/484694588339519488/photo/1

Brn7KNZCMAIwc1n.jpg

I hope he wants to be considered a WR for Pro Bowl purposes.

dionysus

Yaldog
Tomorrow is the only day I will acknowledge that something good has come from the east coast. It would suck to be Canada, Australia, Belize, The Bahamas, Barbados, New Zealand, etc. and have an old out of touch fart as a head of state.

Giving the losers in the greatest underdog war of all time the Jaguars is fitting.

Dragon

Banned
It = giant gut, bad mechanics, and inability to win in the worst division in football

These things can be measured with a scale, video, and win/loss records.

The worst division in football is the AFC South bruh. Come on now. Followed by any division the Steelers decide to wear their heinous uniforms in.

Dragon

Banned
Lets be real. The AFC East is the worst division in football. Its the Patriots and 3 jokes. Every year.

No, it's not. AFC East isn't good for sure, but Houston and Jacksonville were beyond awful last year. Indy was 6-0 in division and 5-5 outside of it. Don't agree my friend!

bionic77

To be fair there is a lot of competition every year for shittiest division in football.

AFC East is up there as well. I mean the Pats biggest competition for the past 10 years has been from the Jests and we are supposed to take them seriously? Even the Bungles look good when you compare them to the Jets.

Also which division has won the most Superbowls in the last 10 years?

Dragon

Banned
To be fair there is a lot of competition every year for shittiest division in football.

AFC East is up there as well. I mean the Pats biggest competition for the past 10 years has been from the Jests and we are supposed to take them seriously? Even the Bungles look good when you compare them to the Jets.

Also which division has won the most Superbowls in the last 10 years?

I think it's clear the best division last year was the NFC West. No one is going to argue that.

You know, making me defend the Jets is part of your charm bionic. The Jets made it to two AFC Championship games. How many have the "Bungles" been to?

So are we going analyze what Kas meant by "it"? I am still confused. What is "it"? And how do you quantify "it"?

Clearly having "it" is losing to Mike Glennon in a must win game at home, or not completing a single pass in the 4th quarter against the Steelers shitty pass defense. "it" is losing the division to a team that doesnt have its QB for parts of 7 games.

bionic77

I think it's clear the best division last year was the NFC West. No one is going to argue that.

You know, making me defend the Jets is part of your charm bionic. The Jets made it to two AFC Championship games. How many have the "Bungles" been to?
I am not a Bungles fan. The expert on that team is ez so I don't know if they have made it to the Championship game to lose to the Steelers like the legendary Rex Jets team that you seem to love defending.

They have won a few division titles though in a division that has won 3 of the last 9 Superbowls. Weirdly enough the records don't really say who won the Superbowl in 3 of the 4 years preceding that. All they show is a big asterisk. Make of that what you will!

Dragon

Banned
I am not a Bungles fan. The expert on that team is ez so I don't know if they have made it to the Championship game to lose to the Steelers like the legendary Rex Jets team that you seem to love defending.

They have won a few division titles though in a division that has won 3 of the last 9 Superbowls. Weirdly enough the records don't really say who won the Superbowl in 3 of the 4 years preceding that. All they show is a big asterisk. Make of that what you will!

I don't love defending the Jets at all. YOU BRING THE WORST OUT OF ME. Ahhhhh.

bionic77

Are Lions endangered?

While they are awesome animals to see at the zoo I would not want to live in a place that had them running around free. Fuuuuuuuuuuck that.

If they are not endangered I don't see why people are getting so outraged at some woman hunting them. People hunt bears in North America and no one gives a fuck. She is probably a cunt but no reason to give her unnecessary attention.

Are Lions endangered?

While they are awesome animals to see at the zoo I would not want to live in a place that had them running around free. Fuuuuuuuuuuck that.

If they are not endangered I don't see why people are getting so outraged at some woman hunting them. People hunt bears in North America and no one gives a fuck. She is probably a cunt but no reason to give her unnecessary attention.

The lion population in Africa has been reduced by half since the early 1950s. Today, fewer than 21,000 remain in all of Africa.
Protection Status
IUCN Red List: Vulnerable

She's not helping

Top Bottom