• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Mindlog

Football is back!
Thread is getting good gain.
He took over by far the worst team in NFL history at the age of 21. And he's already proven himself IMO.

When Stafford, and the Lions, take the league by the storm this season I'm taking this ish to OT.

Mind you in Staffords early career, even when he was hurt, NFLGAF was saying that they were better than Stafford. I knew that was not the case and you can find posts of me defending Stafford even when he was hurt.

Why? Because Stafford has "it". It = the component that separates the elite QBs from the middle of the road/eventually garbage QBs which both Freeman and Sanchez ended up turning out too be. You can just tell when he goes through his reads, stands in the pocket and slings the football.

If Stafford wasn't a Lion I would still say the same. I said the same about Cutler when he was a Bronco and eventually a Bear. The difference between Cutler and Stafford is Stafford isn't a douche and isn't mentally weak like Cutler.

Stafford is like Cutler with fat instead of douche.

Omg..gif

jakncoke

Banned
Fucking up to no good children. Forested hill behind my house and 2 kids that are usually up to no good just ran down from there. Earlier I smelt smoke. Things are afoot.

jakncoke

Banned
Go smash a MD bottle over their heads.

Pretty sure if I were to do that(they are 9 and like 12) Id get out of state pen after Ben retires. MD bottles are sturdy as fuck, so the force power to break it over someones head would be quite a pit.

Dragon

Banned
Alison Brie is the greatest actress of all time.

Matthew Stafford is the greatest football player of all time.

Jon Gruden is the greatest coach of all time.

The Patriots are the worst team in Professional Sports.

Scott Stevens is an asshole.

Jabee I can't wait to play Destiny with you and scream this Patriots fan came from the motherfucking moon as I mow down alien assholes.

jakncoke

Banned
I injured someone on accident golfing. God I suck...dat slice.

My family and I got really into Tiger Woods 2004 back in the day. To the point we decided to hold our own little 9 hole competition at a local country club . First and last time I went golfing lol

ShaneB

I injured someone on accident golfing. God I suck...dat slice.

I was inches away from a golf ball burning a hole in my head from a terrible shot my friend made that zipped between me and another friend. A lesson I learned to always stay the hell back from anyone golfing and not to the side.

My god yall some bums on the golf course.

Should've never gave yall motherfuckers clubs.

#shoot60sregularly
#icouldbeonthetour

This post is completely joking. I'm only decent. My swing is sexy as hell tho

The Jimmy Graham ruling was closely watched in Detroit due to Ebron, who is a similar hybrid player...but good lord I'm tired of this shit. Can we wait for Ebron to play an NFL game before hailing him as the next Jimmy Graham? By all accounts he struggled in OTAs, dropped balls, etc. And I doubt Caldwell is happy about Ebron blabbing about how the team plans on using him, formations, etc.

I get it, he's an extrovert and has a strong personality. I'm not mad at him - my focus is on the field, and so far a game hasn't been played yet. I think it was a bad pick, but I'm not going to shit on him until the season starts.

If he can't get at least 500 yards this year (assuming he's healthy) it'll either confirm my views on the wasted pick or be a sign that Stafford is trash.

rando14

Aaron Rodgers at 11 and JJ Watt at 12 is ridiculous. If anything, they should be 1 and 2.

Eh, it's a list that is voted on by the players so take it with a grain of salt. My guess is a lot of emotion and personal feelings towards players probably goes into it.

Konka

Banned
It's the reason I'll never wear a life vest.

On Thursday mornin' chief, I bumped into a friend of mine, Herbie Robinson from Cleveland. Baseball player, boson's mate. I thought he was asleep, reached over to wake him up. Bobbed up and down in the water, just like a kinda top. Up ended. Well... he'd been bitten in half below the waist.

Top Bottom