• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What happened to Fox? Did he finally get hit for the anime?

If only!

Nice, I am. That's actually what I'm playing on for the beta too so perhaps I'll get to play with some of you when it's back up. It's too bad firefight teams are just 3 though. I had just enough time to knock out the story missions so next time I plan on doing the strike mission which I'm assuming is the same as the Alpha's. I figure after I max out my Warlock and do the full run, I'll start over again with a Hunter to try it out before the Beta ends and see which I like better. Which class are you guys digging?

Warlock + rocket launcher feels OP right now....or at least you can't bunch up around one of those guys. They just clear rooms.

We've done mostly Crucible with 6 players and yeah, wish it was more because we've had people looking in from the outside on our groups a number of times. I hope they bump it to 12 v 12.

Andrew Garda ‏@Andrew_Garda · 6m
Jameel McLain just got carted off.... #Giants

Tha fuck is going on?

Possibly a left leg or foot issue. Unknown as of yet. We already lost Beason...:(

Xavier Grimble and Brandon Mosely were also carted for dehydration/heat related issues. Humid day.

Starting Oline right now for the Giants looks like: Beatty, Schwartz, Walton, (Rookie) Richburg and Pugh.

Richburg came in at G when Mosely went down.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Fox got banned for being a Jets fan. About time, if you ask me.

:jnccc

RIP for a week or so, Fox. Remember when you said Mark Sanchez was a better QB than Matthew Stafford? Good times, good times.

Speaking of the 2009 QB draft class that pic in the Taco Bell breakfast thread was worth a bump.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Konka

Banned
:jnccc

RIP for a week or so, Fox. Remember when you said Mark Sanchez was a better QB than Matthew Stafford? Good times, good times.

Speaking of the 2009 QB draft class that pic in the Taco Bell breakfast thread was worth a bump.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Hey now. Watch what you say about my back up QB.

You shut your pig whore mouth
truth--the%20truth%20hurts,%20but%20it%20heals.preview.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Possibly a left leg or foot issue. Unknown as of yet. We already lost Beason...:(

Xavier Grimble and Brandon Mosely were also carted for dehydration/heat related issues. Humid day.

Starting Oline right now for the Giants looks like: Beatty, Schwartz, Walton, (Rookie) Richburg and Pugh.

Richburg came in at G when Mosely went down.

Future, what are your thoughts/predictions for your Week 1 Opening Monday Night Football game against the Detroit Lions at Ford Field?

jakncoke

Banned
I was going to say why he threw it into double coverage but then I noticed it was 4th and 5 with 6 seconds to go. Either way lol Patriots.

Top Bottom