• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

MechDX

<-----
2192148024_688d0eb741_o.gif

Thanks Confrontation. Not bad even for a Browns fan.

Colasante

Danny Woodhead signed a two year contract extension with the Chargers. Happy for him, but also a little bummed. I thought he might come back to New England when he became a free agent. James White future, it is.

RBH

Hey Kas, check out this cool chart that I found from PFF that ranks all of the quarterbacks from the 2013 season!

PFFQuarterbacks.jpg

Matthew Stafford in the top 5, baby!

Tom Penny

Danny Woodhead signed a two year contract extension with the Chargers. Happy for him, but also a little bummed. I thought he might come back to New England when he became a free agent. James White future, it is.

It's almost comical how many dumb signings they made last year. They dropped Woodhead for Leon Washington for starters...

Spinluck

Pat Angerer is on the Falcon's now eh? I completely forgot we cut him, lol.

I hope he can stay healthy, dude could've been much better for us.

and yet regressing Brady will still have more yards, TD, wins and fewer INT's than Tannehill this year.

Be careful, you don't want to jinx old people.

Farooq

Banned

Is this like after week 4 or something. Being the diligent Romo defender that I am/was, I kept tracked of Romo's passer rating. It seems that his 108.6 rating is from the first quarter of the season. His seasonal rating is obviously less than 108.

Thus, this whole chart is bogus and should have not been posted in this thread because...

Edit: I edited out the image, I would like to sleep with a clean conscience tonight.

Is this like after week 4 or something. Being the diligent Romo defender that I am/was, I kept tracked of Romo's passer rating. It seems that his 108.6 rating is from the first quarter of the season. His seasonal rating is obviously less than 108.

Thus, this whole chart is bogus and should have not been posted in this thread because...

It's up to Oct so yeah it's just the first month or so of the season.

JABEE

Yeah. So these charts mean nothing!

http://i.imgur.com/N2G9BvH.png[IMG]

Just in case RBH has a change of heart. With a couple minor corrections of course.[/QUOTE]

We got the originals now. No hiding from the truth!

[quote=SpinDasher]:lol

Are you Jamaican?[/quote]

Nah, I just like the word.

You have to diversify and globalize your swear game. Tifosi dei Patriots sono bastardi orribili.

Top Bottom