• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

DMczaf

I'm going to take that the Bucs don't have a QB on the list because they didn't want to make all those losers look bad being compared to Godnnon

Gata's recent posts make sense now. Ace Sanders suspended for failing the drug policy. 4 games.

That receiver depth now down to Cecil Shorts, Marqise Lee, Allen Robinson and Mike Brown, jnc

rando14

I tried to sell my boxed Snes to Gamestop, but all they could give me in return was a 5% discount on a used Playstation 3.

:jncccc

Reminds me when I tried to sell my old snes RPGs like Chrono Trigger to Gamestop, they couldn't give me any money though but they were kind enough to take them from me to recycle them

jakncoke

Banned
:jncccc

Reminds me when I tried to sell my old snes RPGs like Chrono Trigger to Gamestop, they couldn't give me any money though but they were kind enough to take them from me to recycle them

Yeah "recycle" right into the employees collection. Please tell me you didnt actually give them the games.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Nintendo to go third party in 3 years.

They haven't made a decent game since Metroid Prime 3.

Wii was a fad.

Graphics matter.

Ok bros I plan on getting an HDTV for this season, updating from my old as crt. Any suggestions for a 42 inch? It's going to be in my room.

Also how is Chromecast? I'll likely get it too; currently I have a roku but I'd love to be able to watch stuff directly from my computer like Icefilms.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Thank you to all the honorable NFLGAFfers who posted the facts and stats as they need to be presented. Those who did not and chose to hide from the facts will eventually see the truth and they run away from it because they are scared (Packers fans) or blind (Steeler fans).

I'm glad the NFL has the Lions as the opening game on Monday Night Football. Our team is fun and exciting on both sides of the ball. Whether its Stafford dropping 70 yard bomb to Megatron, Stafford connecting with Eric Ebron or Suh catapulting a QB.

jakncoke

Banned
Ok bros I plan on getting an HDTV for this season, updating from my old as crt. Any suggestions for a 42 inch? It's going to be in my room.

Also how is Chromecast? I'll likely get it too; currently I have a roku but I'd love to be able to watch stuff directly from my computer like Icefilms.

Chromecast is pretty solid from what I can tell, my parents only use it for Netflix though. Pretty the list of compatible apps is growing ever more.

MechDX

This isn't respectful

x2PzTeL.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Thank you to all the honorable NFLGAFfers who posted the facts and stats as they need to be presented. Those who did not and chose to hide from the facts will eventually see the truth and they run away from it because they are scared (Packers fans) or blind (Steeler fans).

I'm glad the NFL has the Lions as the opening game on Monday Night Football. Our team is fun and exciting on both sides of the ball. Whether its Stafford dropping 70 yard bomb to Megatron, Stafford connecting with Eric Ebron or Suh catapulting a QB.

Look at what you people have done.

I hope you're proud of yourselves.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
No one cares about Wii U, handhelds are dying.

Sorry snes, Nintendo is doomed.

They should go third party on Sony while they still have a chance and Miyamoto is still alive.

Or else is Nintendo will be another Atari releasing "OMEGA NINTENDO REMIX PACK #7" collections for the PS5 or whatever.

If I had the choice between owning a WiiU sized rock and a WiiU, I'd take the rock without a second's hesitation.

3DS is for children and I wouldn't be caught dead using one in public.

Top Bottom