• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Konka

Banned
I'm not sure if there is a better feeling than waking up and thinking you have to get up and realizing you still have 2 hours to sleep.

The thing though is unlike NBA, pretty much all games matter in the NFL. So you're going to want to start your best and while it'd be nice but if he isnt the best they have that given week then I totally disagree giving him a start just because.

No offense to Rams fans, but lmao reminder Sam Bradford's the starting QB. The "starting your best" ship sailed a long time ago for them

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm trying to join dragons fireteam

Edit: I'm downloading injustice also and you can't pause it....my 10mb connection is the worst. It's not even 10mb for this piece of junk.

ShaneB

I'm not sure if there is a better feeling than waking up and thinking you have to get up and realizing you still have 2 hours to sleep.

Well I guess the actual feeling of having a good night's rest instead of waking up throughout the night ;)

But yes, since I don't sleep well, I agree. It's cool to wake up and see more sleep time is ahead!

BigAT

We should take bets on which on-air personality will be the first to be suspended/fired for making a "Sam covering tight ends" joke. Goose?

wjiFGgu.gif

Fucking hell fighting Knights 5 levels higher than you is a bitch. I can almost 2 shot with headshots with my Sniper Rifle but everything else does shit and they almost 1 shot me.

Top Bottom