• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Bread

Banned
handheld systems are bullshit

who needs a system on the go? if you aren't on your couch 24/7 like me and snes, don't play video games at all you hosers!

but seriously handhelds are lame as fuck i don't understand the need for them

who needs a system on the go? if you aren't on your couch 24/7 like me and snes, don't play video games at all you hosers!

Tell me where else i can play kid Icarus or fire emblem awakening brah

bionic77

There are some dudes who will always be too cool for school. I would be 10 billion times more embarrassed playing candy crush on public over a modern masterpiece like kid Icarus.
Playing any videogame looks lame. When you are breathing heavily through your mouth playing Angry Birds waiting for a table at Applebee's it's not like any girl is going to get wet or respect you based on your choice of game. She is going to be too busy getting STDs with Manziel to give a fuck!

The 3DS is simply the best console out there for single player games right now. Anyone who thinks otherwise is crazy or stupid.

JABEE

Zelda A Link Between Worlds.

bionic77

You can actually play handhelds on a couch or toilet. That's actually where most of us play them.

You don't have to go outside to play them.

Bread

Banned
You can actually play handhelds on a couch or toilet. That's actually where most of us play them.

You don't have to go outside to play them.
I'm never on a toilet for longer than 2 minutes, and I'd rather look at something pretty if I'm sitting on the couch!

bionic77

You got dat big city lawyering internet!
Nah it's Comcast. Probably just my big city lawyering router. You guys should upgrade. It's not 2008 anymore.

I'm never on a toilet for longer than 2 minutes, and I'd rather look at something pretty if I'm sitting on the couch!
Gameplay > Graphics for anyone with a brain.

You are a Pats fan though so I am not going to blame you for getting this wrong.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas, join us on the PS4!

Also, new Destiny players, join our clan. This should work one day.

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/119656

Ugh, it's seriously such a hard decision. Both have great communities and exclusive games coming out but the controller and overall better online infrastructure are pushing me toward Xbox One.

I'm going to be selling my PS3 and games to get one console this coming week. I don't think I can wait for the Destiny bundle. My first game for either console will be ACIV with Destiny to follow up on launch day.

You really can't go wrong with either console, I just wish Sony would've ditched the symmetrical analog layout. I've bitched about it a million times now but it's a huge issue for me and a lot of gamers. Cheap third party knockoffs don't do the part. Sony has better exclusives coming up though at this point, IMO.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
If you're going to buy a bone, I'd wait a couple of months. MS is going to have to drop the price soon. Like a real drop, not a take the kinect out and act like it's a drop, drop.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If you're going to buy a bone, I'd wait a couple of months. MS is going to have to drop the price soon. Like a real drop, not a take the kinect out and act like it's a drop, drop.

Why would they do that? If we're speaking in terms of just North America, Microsoft is fine and has no reason to drop the price. I don't think there is that much of a discrepancy between XBO and PS4, especially since MS made the horrible decision of just going with the $500 Kinect SKU for awhile.

I would wait if I anticipated a price drop but I see no reason why MS would do that when they just dropped the Kinect and price to $400. GAF tends to underestimate the Dudebros who love them some Call of Duty (and the more sophisticated DudeBros who love them some Halo). The Xbox is still the tournament console for these FPSes due to the controller alone, IMO.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Why would they do that? If we're speaking in terms of just North America, Microsoft is fine and has no reason to drop the price. I don't think there is that much of a discrepancy between XBO and PS4, especially since MS made the horrible decision of just going with the $500 Kinect SKU for awhile.

I would wait if I anticipated a price drop but I see no reason why MS would do that when they just dropped the Kinect and price to $400. GAF tends to underestimate the Dudebros who love them some Call of Duty (and the more sophisticated DudeBros who love them some Halo). The Xbox is still the tournament console for these FPSes due to the controller alone, IMO.

You're as deluded as yankee about the bone. Or yourself about Stafford. But hey, it's your money.

IT"S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooo! My first PC build and I got it right the first time...now to install everything...ugh

You're going to have to install about 200 windows 7 updates. Enjoy!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
You said Microsoft would be dropping the price in NA soon. I asked "why?' You seem so confident MS will drop the XBO price. I'd love to know why because it could save me some money.

Because they shipped somewhere in the order of 650k units into retail in the last quarter. Because they got trounced in the US after their faux price drop. Sure, maybe they don't give a shit, but it's certainly not all coming up roses.

Only the mentally challenged and Browns fans are dumb enough to be excused for not understanding the glory of the 3DS for their inferior minds often pass over superior foods and products for pieces of shit. This is seen in their choice of teams, women, jobs, friends and diet.

But anyone else should be mocked and humiliated.

I was trolling snesfreak.

3DS is a fine console.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You're as deluded as yankee about the bone. Or yourself about Stafford. But hey, it's your money.

You're going to have to install about 200 windows 7 updates. Enjoy!

:jnc

I'm just sad I won't be able to dominate kas like the Packers do the Lions.

The DS4 is an amazing controller and I play just as well with it as I do a 360 style controller.

As for handhelds, what else am I supposed to bring with me during the week when I'm traveling for work? I used to bring a console but that's way too much effort and gaming laptops are super expensive.

Man, the Destiny beta is so much fun. Played it for the first time last night and watched 3.5 hours disappear in a flash. I would have played with you guys but I gave some of my friends the extra codes and we were all trying it out together. Last night JABEE and wienke joined and they were all, "who are these people joining our game? Who the heck is JABEE?" :jnc

Man, the Destiny beta is so much fun. Played it for the first time last night and watched 3.5 hours disappear in a flash. I would have played with you guys but I gave some of my friends the extra codes and we were all trying it out together. Last night JABEE and wienke joined and they were all, "who are these people joining our game? Who the heck is JABEE?" :jnc
Let's all get some games going tonight! I'll be on

Dragon

Banned

You're in college right? Wait until you're older bro.

Edit: fun playing Destiny last night. Getting better though my K/D is still pretty bad!

Top Bottom