• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Konka

Banned
these graphics look like shit

E3_2005-360_madden.jpg

rando14

Woooo got my processor, might attempt to build my PC tonight so I can have everything downloading and ready for when I get home tomorrow.

DUDE that's awesome!! Can use something like ninite to get all the essentials installed easy

Did you decide to stick with windows 7? I haven't felt the need to upgrade to 8 yet but maybe I should, who knows!!

I'm feeling more optimistic about my Bears than I have in many years. This is Cutler's year it put up or shut up.

lulz what? Yall just gave him a big contract no?

DUDE that's awesome!! Can use something like ninite to get all the essentials installed easy

Did you decide to stick with windows 7? I haven't felt the need to upgrade to 8 yet but maybe I should, who knows!!

lulz what? Yall just gave him a big contract no?

Yeah I decided to stick with 7, I'm used to it, I love it and apparently there are less problems running games in 7 then with 8. I should have my new pc running in a little over an hour :D

Bread

Banned
ok mech, zvonimir, yankee, and minx

what classes are we gonna be for the beta?

dibs on marksman, i gotta be the professional killer because i am the designated twitch streamer who must show the cool shit

dibs on marksman, i gotta be the professional killer because i am the designated twitch streamer who must show the cool shit

I don't have a code :(

If I did have a code, is there a fuck things up with a great big sword class? I'll take that one.

If not, then the run around cackling like a crazy person before leaping into the middle of insurmountable odds while my team looks on in confusion class.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Game just doesn't interest me. Doesn't look all that great to be honest

What about it does not interest you? If you're a Halo fan you will at least appreciate some of the similar aspects the game has. Destiny does not impress via screens almost like Halo did not. But as soon as you play the intro/tutorial you will begin to appreciate it, especcialy if you're a Halo fan.

I honestly have no idea about the PvP part of the game but the co-op in Destiny looks like it could be legendary. Do not doubt Bungie.

Bread, Boban and Mech I may be joining your NFLGAF Xbox One group. XBO controller for FPSes is the standard for consoles. I hope MS reveals a Halo bundle soon because that White PS4 Destiny bundle looks sexy.

Bread

Banned
Bread, Boban and Mech I may be joining your NFLGAF Xbox One group. XBO controller for FPSes is the standard for consoles. I hope MS reveals a Halo bundle soon because that White PS4 Destiny bundle looks sexy.
even if they don't release a bundle, you know you'll be getting the greatest game collection of all time in november

xboners for life

MechDX

Remember when you bought a game and just popped it into your console and played it without waiting for an hour long install and download?

Yeah....

Im at 1%! Even the install sucks.

Anyone else need an X One code I now have two extra

Send one my way please. Can get started on the download now before I go to bed and hopefully jump on tomorrow night to play with you guys.

If Kas gets an Xbone then we all need to get Madden as well. Stafford going #1 overall in a fantasy draft won't be topped.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I liked Madden 12' solely because they finally gave Stafford a decent rating. I haven't really played Madden since, but IIRC he was underrated at 85 or something like. I would run plays out of shotgun 85% of the time, and the first play I would run 50% of the time would be a WR screen.

It would either blow up for a touchdown or I would get Stafford a completion for 2 yards. If I got that touchdown on that first play I knew I was probably going to win.

MechDX

24 minutes later, I'm only up to 29%. I wonder what I can do with the game since it says "ready to play"

Mine said that at 1%. It went to a Destiny loading screen and continued loading.....

Hey and I just gave Smokey my other code in the begging thread. So we have another member here with an X One

Destiny code entered, my brother should be able to start downloading it on his xbone as well if we need another player to make up the numbers.

I liked Madden 12' solely because they finally gave Stafford a decent rating. I haven't really played Madden since, but IIRC he was underrated at 85 or something like. I would run plays out of shotgun 85% of the time, and the first play I would run 50% of the time would be a WR screen.

It would either blow up for a touchdown or I would get Stafford a completion for 2 yards. If I got that touchdown on that first play I knew I was probably going to win.

Well, in the online franchise I am doing with friends the league MVP was Josh Johnson of my Oakland Raiders so I'm sure with a bit of luck Stafford might be good enough scrape into the playoffs on Madden 15.

I played the one that got to fire 2 revolver shots every 5 minutes as its special, it was awful so I will try a new class in the beta and hope it is better.

bionic77

If I had the choice between owning a WiiU sized rock and a WiiU, I'd take the rock without a second's hesitation.

3DS is for children and I wouldn't be caught dead using one in public.
Only the mentally challenged and Browns fans are dumb enough to be excused for not understanding the glory of the 3DS for their inferior minds often pass over superior foods and products for pieces of shit. This is seen in their choice of teams, women, jobs, friends and diet.

But anyone else should be mocked and humiliated.

Only the mentally challenged and Browns fans are dumb enough to be excused for not understanding the glory of the 3DS for their inferior minds often pass over superior foods and products for pieces of shit. This is seen in their choice of teams, women, jobs, friends and diet.

But anyone else should be mocked and humiliated.

There are some dudes who will always be too cool for school. I would be 10 billion times more embarrassed playing candy crush on public over a modern masterpiece like kid Icarus.

Top Bottom