• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Dragon

Banned
Sounds good to me! I can't make any promises because I don't know what those other guys will be doing or if I can get on for sure but I am definitely feeling that itch. This game is going to be my crack for awhile.

Last night a buddy of mine was over and we each played every other round, it can work bro!

I do kinda wish you could set it up so you could play online multiplayer against people you know. They could make it a custom mode. The few times I've played against GAF peeps, it was immensely satisfying to kill them.

Last night a buddy of mine was over and we each played every other round, it can work bro!

I do kinda wish you could set it up so you could play online multiplayer against people you know. They could make it a custom mode. The few times I've played against GAF peeps, it was immensely satisfying to kill them.
Does it matter what level you are or what gear you have for the PvP stuff? I'm hoping that isn't really a factor but I don't remember from the alpha and I'm not sure if it changed. Last night I was just doing the story stuff.

Better than a wide receiver throwing the ball I suppose.
Haha, touche.

Dragon

Banned
Does it matter what level you are or what gear you have for the PvP stuff? I'm hoping that isn't really a factor but I don't remember from the alpha and I'm not sure if it changed. Last night I was just doing the story stuff.

The default pvp no it does not. There is a mode where it does matter though that is only offered once or twice a day for a couple hours.

Leveling really only matters to get you access to gear. Upgrades happen outside of that and those are really important too.

I will say though that your load out should change depending on the map. I always have shotguns on Venus and sniper rifles on the Moon. I haven't played Mars or Earth enough to figure those out but I would probably do shotguns there too.

Today is national mourning day for the flight disaster in Ukraine.

Was gonna do a massive Gronk post with plenty of .gifs, but feels odd to celebrate that on a day like this.

So may those who were aboard flight MH17 rest in peace and may their families get the justice they deserve.

eznark

Banned

Was gonna do a massive Gronk post with plenty of .gifs, but feels odd to celebrate that on a day like this.

So may those who were aboard flight MH17 rest in peace and may their families get the justice they deserve.

It's also Batman Day, so you could just celebrate that instead.

Greg

1KmyvmW.png

eznark

Banned
Sometimes it's better to just celebrate Batman, man.

On 9/11 I watch Ken Starr impeachment videos to remember the better, simpler, funnier times.

Patriots7

Through Gronk though, we can all heal.

Godslay

Banned
Not sure if its been posted as I haven't been following the thread, but Pat Bowlen has stepped down as owner due to Alzheimers. I knew he had issues, but sounds like it finally took over. Thanks Mr. Bowlen for creating such an era of success.

ShaneB

Sammy
Fucking
Watkins

ih8I76WkrRH8l.gif

Nice recovery for the slick catch!

Not sure if its been posted as I haven't been following the thread, but Pat Bowlen has stepped down as owner due to Alzheimers. I knew he had issues, but sounds like it finally took over. Thanks Mr. Bowlen for creating such an era of success.

Yeah, I believe it was brought up before. Best of luck to him moving forward =(

Jamaal Charles looking to get paid, holding out for a new deal. He certainly deserves it!

bionic77

Lets remember the good old days of the NFL when the Broncos were still relevant and the players had family values. A time when you could leave your husky daughter in a bathroom with an NFL player and wouldn't worry whatsoever about anything bad happened. A time when anything was possible including 70 yard FGs and a qb who could run without getting hurt.

Lets remember and celebrate those days by watching a video of Tebow working out for his eventual return to the NFL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reOFI0SrXGE

And lets never forget that the Broncos will be forever cursed for the way they fired and humiliated a national treasure. A man of God who saved that franchise and was rewarded by being cast out to live with the heathens and degenerates in New York.

Top Bottom