• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Look I'm arguing with myself
Tell yourself to stop being a Patriots fan.

Unleash the Lazor!
lazor_f590e8_1725341.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm planning to join an ice hockey league in the fall/winter I had to refuse my first choice because games would be on Sunday.

"No one could have predicted it, much less prepared for it, but The Great Ketchup War of 2014 was the ultimate death knell to the world that was NFL-GAF. After a few swift hours of merciless slaughter both sides found their ranks depleted. Only one survivor remained, the one they call gata, left alone to rule the now barren world he had tormented for so long."

Joined the destiny group. Is there any impact in game or is it just on their dumb site?

The GAF clan? I asked what the point was and they said there are going to be special events and maybe awards for clans hosted by Bungie or something like that. I figured what the hell? Not much effort to join up. I'll probably end up on tonight so I'll see if any of you guys are on to play.

Honey Badger has stated this is our year on Twitter. So it was spoken so it shall be!

Greg, take that shit back about mustard, our friendship is at stake! I'll accept not caring as much for yellow mustard but enjoying the myriad of other delicious mustard options out there.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I've always found ketchup to be acceptable on regular hot dogs. Anything above that, brats for example, require better condiments.

So Jamaal Charles is holding out. Can't really blame him with that o-line. Not looking good for the Chiefs this year.

Ketchup rules, what kind of weirdos don't like ketchup.

Greg

"No one could have predicted it, much less prepared for it, but The Great Ketchup War of 2014 was the ultimate death knell to the world that was NFL-GAF. After a few swift hours of merciless slaughter both sides found their ranks depleted. Only one survivor remained, the one they call gata, left alone to rule the now barren world he had tormented for so long."
this is going to make it in snes' game

Nuts to that. When I order a Super Sonic Cheeseburger and they ask for mayo, mustard, or ketchup I say all three.
and I bet they top it off with a fresh :blarry

Top Bottom