• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

eznark

Banned
I bet some of you don't even like cheese!!

BtPvuASCMAARanm.jpg

All of the players who were carted off during the Giants opening camp are back out there today. Brandon Mosely is running with the 1's at right guard. Jameel Mcclain who tweaked his foot yesterday is out in full gear with no issues as well which is good news.

Bad news is that first rounder Odell Beckham is still having hamstring issues. He tweaked it again yesterday during a deep route and is doing solo sideline work. He's been dealing with it all offseason.

Eagles also announced the Lane Johnson suspension:

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet · 1m

#Eagles announce that LT Lane Johnson is suspended for 4 games for violating the @NFL’s policy on PEDs. “He understands what he did wrong”

Ravens camp has begun!!!!!

Terrell Suggs was quoted when asked about replacing Ray Lewis, "We have alot of leaders on this team. I'm looking forward to Joe Flacco coming into his own"

Yeah.........

"You gotta be pissed off for greatness" vs "I get a car? I get a car"

So what's your guy's opinion on kicking the tires for Angerer when he's 100 percent healthy?

A form of spicy mustard and jalapenos on hotdogs 4 lyfe! I'll never hate on the good ole fashion ketchup and mustard combination, however.

Fun fact: that's already more suspended Eagles for PEDs under Chip Kelly (2) than there ever were under Andy Reid's tenure. Joselio Hanson in '09 was the only PED suspension in Reid's 14 years in Philly.

Also, DC police are looking for Fred Davis. Wanted for domestic violence.

JABEE

Fun fact: that's already more suspended Eagles for PEDs under Chip Kelly (2) than there ever were under Andy Reid's tenure. Joselio Hanson in '09 was the only PED suspension in Reid's 14 years in Philly.

Also, DC police are looking for Fred Davis. Wanted for domestic violence.

To be fair, I feel like there has been more suspensions across the entire league since the new CBA.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Should have gotten a PS4 so we could maybe field a competent team. JABEE and Dragon are basically the secondary of our Green Bay defense. I'm Slay Matthews of course.

If only we had a decent fucken Oline last year....

@TheMattyI · 7m
Probably a meaningless/obvious stat: Dolphins are 12-1 when Ryan Tannehill has a 90+ QB rating. 0-12 when under 80.

@TheMattyI · 4m
Dolphins are 2-4 in games where Tannehill's QB rating is between 80 and 90.

JABEE

Should have gotten a PS4 so we could maybe field a competent team. JABEE and Dragon are basically the secondary of our Green Bay defense. I'm Slay Matthews of course.

Stab me in the back, Wienke! You know I'm the Ha-Ha of Green Bay's defense.

Top Bottom