• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Talon

Are Lions endangered?

While they are awesome animals to see at the zoo I would not want to live in a place that had them running around free. Fuuuuuuuuuuck that.

If they are not endangered I don't see why people are getting so outraged at some woman hunting them. People hunt bears in North America and no one gives a fuck. She is probably a cunt but no reason to give her unnecessary attention.
Well, the thing is, you hear "big game hunter," and you think they're wild animals...

...but in reality most of these places actually raise these animals from birth in a domesticated outdoor environment. And the handlers pretty much lead the hunters to them, say "come here" and the hunters kill them. And the hunters pay the handlers a shit ton of money for this authentic experience.

Pretty fucked up. At least with hunting in the states, it's governed by game commissions due to necessity.

Ed. note: Never mind that I might be a bear.
It's literally like lambs to the slaughter. It's pretty fucked up.

Dragon

Banned
Are Lions endangered?

While they are awesome animals to see at the zoo I would not want to live in a place that had them running around free. Fuuuuuuuuuuck that.

If they are not endangered I don't see why people are getting so outraged at some woman hunting them. People hunt bears in North America and no one gives a fuck. She is probably a cunt but no reason to give her unnecessary attention.

She's killing endangered animals for sport. She's a terrible human.

bionic77

It's literally like lambs to the slaughter. It's pretty fucked up.
That is pretty fucked up.

I was just not sure that Lions are endangered and like I said I wouldn't want those beasts in my neighborhood. But despite knowing all the lyrics to the song I never claimed to be an expert in Africa or their indigenous wild game!

manfestival

So I was talking to this girl and we were listening to some music next to my ride(we were standing next to my ride with my door open). I know her from my dance classes and etc but its only really like the second time I talked to her. Anyways, when I said by she came up and hugged me and then took some deep breaths like she was smelling me. I went to let go and she was still holding so I went back in for the hug til she let go. I gotta say, it felt really awkward. I totally had a boner afterwards.

So I was talking to this girl and we were listening to some music next to my ride(we were standing next to my ride with my door open). I know her from my dance classes and etc but its only really like the second time I talked to her. Anyways, when I said by she came up and hugged me and then took some deep breaths like she was smelling me. I went to let go and she was still holding so I went back in for the hug til she let go. I gotta say, it felt really awkward. I totally had a boner afterwards.

You're obviously in love with her, and she broke your touch barrier.

Marry Her.

Talon

wut?

Dragon

Banned

Why wouldn't a heterosexual dude have a boner when a girl is smelling your pheromones? If you like this girl I think that's a signal to pursue her until she gets a restraining order.

Did she have sweet titties

rando14

Does she have acceptably wide hips suitable for birthing children

Talon

The Detroit Lions are the least dangerous cat species known to man. Known mostly for injuring themselves.

The African lion will eat your whole family and fart on your bones.

No comparison!
giphy.gif

jakncoke

Banned

There is so much I want to deconstruct and attack point to point but I dont even know where to start

859723.gif

manfestival

You know what fucking sucks ?

I was making a curry and bought some coconut milk this afternoon, so I opened that shit up and threw it through my curry. And what came out was some waterish bullshit.

It was 3 months past its expiration date.

Curry ruined.

I will now starve to death.

You know what fucking sucks ?

I was making a curry and bought some coconut milk this afternoon, so I opened that shit up and threw it through my curry. And what came out was some waterish bullshit.

It was 3 months past its expiration date.

Curry ruined.

I will now starve to death.

do you need me to paypal you $100 american?

p.s.

in that "im zach" thread, the video with the fat old guy of whos coming for christmas was pretty good

yeah but start with the jim harbaugh walmart clothing set and then work your way down from there

I usually send nudes for free, this is fantastic.

But, I don't need your money right now. You're a saint and a true friend though and I would love to play you in the Super Bowl. May you win all the MK8 races.

bionic77

yeah but start with the jim harbaugh walmart clothing set and then work your way down from there
:lol

How old is that kid who got a boner and is confused by a girl coming on to him?

You know what is more confusing than being a 13 year old virgin when a girl comes on to you? Being a married man with kids in his 30s when a girl comes on to you! Neither the olds nor the virgins know exactly how to respond (unless you are a dirty old like Belicheat than you respond by banging the mom while the kid cries in the next room).

How old is that kid who got a boner and is confused by a girl coming on to him?

You know what is more confusing than being a 13 year old virgin when a girl comes on to you? Being a married man with kids in his 30s when a girl comes on to you! Neither the olds nor the virgins know exactly how to respond (unless you are a dirty old like Belicheat than you respond by banging the mom while the kid cries in the next room).

A girl hit on you?

Was it like in True Detective?

Also, I know kids these days bang before they turn 10, but a 13 year old virgin used to be pretty normal.

bionic77

A girl hit on you?

Was it like in True Detective?

Also, I know kids these days bang before they turn 10, but a 13 year old virgin used to be pretty normal.
Unfortunately girls hit on me all the damn time. Chris Rock was right. I get way more attention now that I am married and with kids than I did when I was single. It doesn't help that I am tall (sorry Greg girls like that), decent looking (sorry Gata), and have a good personality (sorry again Gata). I think it might be time that I start wearing my wedding ring.

Unfortunately girls hit on me all the damn time. Chris Rock was right. I get way more attention now that I am married and with kids than I did when I was single. It doesn't help that I am tall (sorry Greg girls like that), decent looking (sorry Gata), and have a good personality (sorry again Gata). I think it might be time that I start wearing my wedding ring.

Post a picture of yourself so we can judge! Also post pics of the girls.

I will leave the posting pic game to you and FMT!

We don't post them. We send them on Snapchat to each other.

Seriously bro, if you want to do dirty stuff with 20 year-old girls on the side you must download snapchat. It doesn't save the pictures, so you can't get caught!

bionic77

We don't post them. We send them on Snapchat to each other.

Seriously bro, if you want to do dirty stuff with 20 year-old girls on the side you must download snapchat. It doesn't save the pictures, so you can't get caught!

Part of every guy wants to do dirty stuff with 20 year old girls.

But I am married and don't want to cheat. And even if I did that young pussy is not worth the child support and alimony that will follow. I don't want to be poor, alone and sleeping on a piss stained mattress at night like Gata!

Part of every guy wants to do dirty stuff with 20 year old girls.

But I am married and don't want to cheat. And even if I did that young pussy is not worth the child support and alimony that will follow. I don't want to be poor, alone and sleeping on a piss stained mattress at night like Gata!

I got you man

715.gif

Edit 52: I got it! Now, quote this Bionic.

bionic77

lol the only women that hit on bionic are the old ones in the waiting area of the salon where he holds his wife's purse
Depends how you define old. When you are in your 30s then early 40s doesn't seem that old anymore.

I mean you should be more understanding considering your situation. Its like you and you cousin. Is it incest? Well it just depends on how you define it.

Top Bottom