• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Greg

NFL-GAF PICK-UP BASKETBALL UPDATE

I found my midrange jumper!

!!!

!!!!!

I also rediscovered that I need a callus on my left big toe to continuously shoot my midrange jumper. :(

But still, not being able to walk normally never felt so good.
not being able to walk normally is called #SWAG

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Damn Jackie Brown is such a good movie.

I think it was one of my first rated R movies as a kid.

I was rewatching Jackie Brown about a week ago on Netflix and it's probably my favorite Tarantino flick. I love almost all of his films but my favorite is Jackie Brown or Pulp Fiction as my favorite QT film.

It gives a lot of homage to the city of LA, which I noticed a bit more this past time I watched it.

Don't get blarry's girls hooked on that shit. It's like crack for little girls.

UGH UGH UGH.

Both my daughters have been singing that song non-stop since we bought the Blu-Ray. Worst decision I ever made. It also took away any interest I had in sitting down to watch it.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Once you hit level cap in Destiny's beta is there anything else to do if you don't like competitive multiplayer besides the one strike mission?

Yeah I just beat the Level 5 mission (first time playing co-op - it's fantastic).

After that mission I got to
the crucible
. Anything to do after that? Not in the mood for PvP, especially on the Dual Shock 3.

Holy hell is co-op a great time when you have a team that plays together and knows what it's doing.

Zee-Row

Banned
Training camp is almost here!
10571096_10202497473264076_1384807811_o.jpg

Top Bottom